5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!
I use these high brightness CFLs in my back yard floodlight. Although they're only rated at 42 Watts, I find that my yard is lit much more evenly and brighter than the 400 Watt Halogen floodlight it replaced.

Published 8 days ago by Nigel Dixon

2.0 out of 5 stars Too massive
This version of the 4 pin energy efficient light bulb is too massive. Its way too long and bulky. Does the job but there are smaller more aesthetically pleasing ones you can get.
Published 17 months ago by Linda A

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Osram Dulux T/E Plus 42W 840 Cool White (Housewares)

In the past I've paid up to 11 for one of these CFLs at my local electrical supplier, but this one from Amazon was under 3, and it was delivered the day after I ordered it......Definitely a 'WIN WIN' situation!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too massive, 1 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighten Up, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Osram Dulux T/E Plus 42W 840 Cool White (Housewares)
Very good price, very good service - was delivered in about 7 days, although I am convinced that none of these so called long life bulbs ever last for the amount of hours that they claim on the box - but who ever keeps a tally of how many hours they have been used - and have you ever tried to find the receipt for one you bought !!! - anyway thanks Amazon I have no doubt that I will use your site again to order goods.