Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£17.45+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 October 2006
This film is amazing, I found it by chance while in spain. It has never been released in the u.k. as far as I am aware. To tell you what the film is about in any detail would ruin it for you so all I'm going to say is that its an "Alice in Wonderland" esk tale about a road that does not exist. This does not sound that good, but it really is an incredible film. Everyone I have lent it to loved it.
It stars Gary Oldman, James Marsden, Amy Smart, and Christopher Loyde. It also has some great Cameo's in it, Michael J Fox, Kurt Russell and the chick who played the pink ranger in Power Rangers. I love this film and can not understand why it was never released in the u.k. I cannot recommend this film enough. Please please buy it, it would be a crime not to see it.
on 8 June 2010
As other reviewers have said there is not a lot that one can say about this film that does not make it sound rubbish or give too much of the story away. It is about the ability to make your own decisions in life, the importance of maintaining your own integrity, really looking at things rather than seeing what you are conditioned to see and helping others, as well as a whole lot of other really funny stuff. High-lights for me were: Michael J. Fox's wish moment - very funny, the town filled with lawyers and the hitch hiking girl (as shown on the DVD cover) She might look lovely, but would you ever want to have your name in her book? Great stuff and one I'll be recommending to friends and anyone else looking for something very original.
on 3 December 2015
Just found this film wandering through the new additions on Prime Video. Absolutely loved it. Before today I never knew this film existed, but now it's firmly one of my all-time favourites.
It sounds bizarre but plays out really well, and the cast is just fantastic, with some great cameos.
I probably sound very over-enthusiastic here, but with so many bad films around it's wonderful to stumble, every now and then, over a real gem. And to think it's been around for 13 years and I never knew...
on 10 February 2004
Remember when you heard about this weird little film called Donnie Darko, rushed out to buy it on a whim, and fell in love with it immediately? Well I just got the same pleasant surprise from watching Interstate 60.
Directed by Bob 'Back To The Future' Gale, the film stars Gary Oldman, James Marsden, Kurt Russell and Michael J.Fox (to name a few of the big stars) and it's a bonkers road movie where Oldman's character shows Marsden the effects of making a wish. Oldman's a mischievous genie of sorts, and likes to mess with people, you see.
To say any more would be to spoil things, but seriously: go and buy this DVD right away. It's one of the most underrated, original films I've ever seen.
on 27 March 2010
A little bit Big Fish, a little bit Back To The Future, a little bit Alice In Wonderland and some Leprechaun style craftiness thrown in. I'm really glad I watched it after coming across it by accident, was it just down to positive reviews? This film is full of feel good road tripping strangeness and leaves you feeling upbeat and puzzled.

Why it is so off the radar and how I found it I do not know.
on 21 February 2016
I was looking for some movies which you dont know where is the true.I found this one.First I thought its gonna be boring but its great,funny it gots a soul.Movie you like to see again.Shame there is no many movies like this on amazon prime.
on 18 October 2015
This is a great film. The basic story is a coming of age / finding yourself tale, but it's really quirky, with a fairly dark sense of humour. I can see why people have compared it to Alice in Wonderland. Also makes me think of Gulliver's Travels and L.A. Story. Lots of stars in cameo roles, too.
on 18 October 2009
Interstate 60 is an excellent film, sometimes dark, frequently funny and often quite bizarre in a believable way; I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I've no idea why it isn't better known. It's clever, surreal and has Gary Oldman in it, looking just a bit too like John Lydon for comfort. It's a road trip film, but the road isn't real and it doesn't feel like a road trip film. Actually I'm probably not going to do the film any justice by trying to describe it, so just go and watch it.
on 6 March 2016
After all the positive reviews I thought I would give this film a chance. From the start I could tell I would enjoy this one. It satisfied my criteria of entertainment ingrained with some useful information to ponder. I finished the film with a smile.
on 9 August 2012
:*)

Although we are not as much in~formed of
"The String Theory and M Theory"
as we should, for the betterment of our existence,
this film is
an excellent vehicle for the journey (pan intended) to, joyfully,
comprehend
the multi-universality
of choices
and
their disclosure
of beyond 3D dimension,
perception.

Yes, indeed a film full of ..."Star Dome" ... in so many planes of conception !!!

Thank you.