Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 900ml Saucepan|Change

on 14 May 2010
I had a similar smaller one from Lakeland, which is super, but Amazon's one is larger and cheaper!! I can cook mixed frozen veg in 3-4 mins, so quick. How did I manage without one?
on 30 June 2010
Add five more stars for baked bean resistance.
Ordered second one as daughter stole the first.

15 February 2013
After thirty months of regular use it has a few scratches
but has still not stained from many tins of baked beans.
Great value and just the right size to fit in the microwave.

Every house should have one - I use it all the time.

Easy to clean and easy to use.
on 27 April 2012
I love this saucepan - mainly use it to make instant porridge in the microwave. The short handle means it fits in and the turntable can feely rotate. The lid means I don't have to cover anything with clingfilm and the vent lets out the steam. Easy to clean too. The only thing I would say is to be careful using the handle to carry the saucepan if it has something heavier such as soup in it. I would support it underneath with a tea-towel when the contens are heavy.
on 8 June 2010
This pan did what it was advertised to do and had the advantage of a separate lid,
however one can, I have found buy similar item off the shelf and not incur disproportionate postage
on 20 April 2012
This little thing is so good I bought another one. it is really good for soup, beans, vegetables, gravy etc.. It does NOT stick and washes out really easily.
on 15 March 2010
A great product that does exactly as advertised. It does not stain or stick. None of my carers had ever used such a product before, and are very impressed by it. If absolutely necessary, I can also safely cook small amounts of food in it, as it is not heavy to use. An important point when you have limited use of your hands. Wish I had known about this item sooner. When my carers use it, they can get a surprising amount of food into it, and they find the two-sided drainage for unwanted liquids very good.
on 27 December 2015
I know these aren't likely to last years and years but only 3 months? Only used for things like baked beans and cleaned in a dishwasher.
Photo attached to see the crack that has rendered it completely useless
review image
on 3 December 2013
I brought this microwave saucepan for my very stubborn Dad!!
He used to use a pyrex jug with clingfilm over the top, which more often than not comes loose and lets the beans explode all over the microwave anyway.
Dad has tried many microwave bowls, dishes and steam vented products previously and then stubbornly decided to stick with his beloved pyrex jug for the one reason only, no decent grab handle for getting it out by!
I brought him this saucepan for his birthday and got great daughter brownie points as he has used it everyday since and keeps seeing what else 'works' in it. So far beans, toms, soup, veg and reheated stew. He also keeps waving it round like a toy & wearing it as a hat because it's see through plastic so there's that amusement to be had from one too.
Also I have noticed that they use it as a serving dish from microwave to table quite a lot too, due to it's lightweight and pouring spouts, they use it for gravy, sauces, the extra juice from tomatoes, added bonus as you can't really sit a metal saucepan on the table.
Highly recommend as a must have kitchen item for all stubborn cookers over a certain age (I think you know the types I mean!) as it'll encourage them to cook/use their microwaves more.
on 12 March 2010
Difficult to get over excited, but it does what it says and does not stain, even with lots of beanz