5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Purchase
We use these Angelcare Nappy Bags in our cats' Litter Locker. Just perfect, and cheaper than buying the Litter Locker Refills which are by the same manufacturer but more expensive.
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but pricey
This bin system is great. No smells & easy to use.

But why these refills are this expensive I have no idea! To be honest I do use a pedal bin liner tucked around the empty cassette when I have run out and that works just as well!
Published 22 months ago by FV

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Purchase, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but pricey, 9 Feb 2013
This bin system is great. No smells & easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Also fits LITTER LOCKER 2 for cats..., 13 Jun 2012
Feels a bit odd using these for my cat but... I've been looking for a cartridge to fit the LITTER LOCKER II that I use for my cat's litter tray for months (as I've been unable to find anywhere locally) & these fit perfectly (also cheeper than the Litter Locker II refills). Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars nappy bin, 17 Feb 2010
Bought the angelcare nappy bin after reading reviews online and my husband was sceptical about buying essentially a glorified bucket just for nappies. However, it is a fantastic product and we now both view it as an essential item for our newborn son. Nappies are disposed of quickly, without mess or smells. The system is very easy and quick to change. The cartridges last a long time - just make sure you squish the nappies up in the roll before you cut off the plastic to maximise usage - we are now on the 4th refill since he was born and our son is 2 months old. Perfect product and would recommend it to any new parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 May 2009
I think this bin is great,my son is now 14 months old and has some interesting nappies! what i do to economise is use it only for dirty nappies and not for the just wet ones,it is great and locks away the smells perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a stinky house, 27 Jun 2012
The angelcare system is one of those things you have never heard of until you become a parent. ONce you have discovered the simple magic of the bagged nappy storage then it saves umpteen trips outside to your bins as I reckon you can store up to 45-50 nappies. Once the container is full all you need to do is open up the outer canister and cut the bag off, tie the end and out you go to the outdoor bin. Clean, simple and makes an awkward part of parenting a lot simpler. My only point drop is due to the cost of these canisters as to my mind £15 for 3 plastic bag dispensors is an overcharge in my mind. I really cant fault the system and you don't get any of the nasty smells that babies are brilliantly capable of producing. I have always been aware of ensuring that our house does not smell of nappies as it brings back bad memories of house hunting and being instantly turned off a property when it stinks of baby poo!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 4 Mar 2009
A. Smith "alismith" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I used the tommy tippee nappy wrapper with my first child and thought it was the best baby gizmo ever but the Angelcare one is even better. Nappy wrappers are a great idea but the Tommy Tippee one had springy bits on the inside which broke off (this was 4 years ago so not sure if they have changed the design) and started to smell by the time my little one was 4/5 months old, despite using the stronger wrappers.

The Angelcare bin is a better design and so far, 5 months in there isn't a hint of odour coming from it. Am using about a cassette a month as the guide suggests so you may want to consider getting the 6 pack (or possibly 12 though this might be too many if odour does become an issue - I don't know yet!) over the 3 pack to save more cash. Given my previous experience with the tommy bin I didn't want to splash out for a load of cartridges that I might not be able to use after 4/5 months but this is already my second order of the 3 pack.

Quick update: Daughter in now nearly a year and nappy bins still going strong. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 9 Feb 2012
Good product exately as the product sold in the italian shop for Maialino.
I will buy here the same item in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Angelcare refil cassettes, 4 Jan 2012
Good value for money and easy to use. I don't think it keeps all the smells out!, but I think that's down to the bin.
Good for italian Foppa Pedretti bin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Image - doesnt fit the Angelcare Pedal bin version, 16 Feb 2012
Mr. N. Hoyes (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
There are at least two models of these cassettes. The picture show the bright blue cassette which has recessed chamfer on the underside. The duller blue versions do not have this chamfer (as delivered) and therefore DO NOT fit the pedal bin version. To be fair it doesnt say that they do though.