5.0 out of 5 stars Made my Day - Dont be a fool - Buy Em
I've had pair of these for over ten years and they're still fine. I use em for weights and for fishing when its cold, I find em better than modern synthetic types that fall apart. So I was well please when I saw them at the price. Now I've had to buy more for a workmate who's just started P90X and wants to use em when gardening to stop blisters.
Published on 17 Feb. 2011 by The Shill

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality
Published 10 months ago by nig

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my Day - Dont be a fool - Buy Em, 17 Feb. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, 4 May 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of the same I purchased about 3 yr ago. I do heavy work in the gym and the first pair lasted well and were very comfortable. When I received these I was disappointed to find that the palms were make of a synthetic suede type material. My original pair had real leather palms and leather around the fingers providing significantly more comfort and padding.. The quality of the new pair, was in my opinion, a poor immitation of the original Body Sculpture gloves I had. I felt it unlikely the new ones would last very long given my heavy, regular use in the gym. I was disappointed to see, like so many other products these days, that the newer versions are of a significantly lower quality. Product returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but there is a big down side, 1 July 2013
These gloves are well made and a decent price but there is a big problem. When you sweat and the gloves become damp the dye used to treat the leather diffuses out of the leather and stains your hands something chronic The dye really stains your hands and I had real problems removing it before going into work the next day.. I had to return these for this very reason and order something different from Amazon. Buyer beware. Maybe the manufacturers sent out a bad batch, who knows.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly good gloves, 13 Jan. 2014
The gloves are extremely uncomfortable, with seams running between your thumb and index finger, causing fairy acute pain whilst using a weight. The black material of the glove rubs off on your hands and they certainly aren't made of leather. I had to stop using them after a couple of reps with 13kg dumbbells. They may be better with very light weights but certainly if you're using anything over 8kg per hand, I wouldn't bother. Painful, not made of leather and staining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 3 Mar. 2011
I was looking for specific gloves to use with dumbbells and an EZ curl bar, but didn't want to spend an awful lot of money. These are perfect, they fit nicely, they don't feel cumbersome, and they really make a difference. Particularly after doing weights for a little while, when your hands are sweaty and tired, they really help you grip (for example when doing hammer curls).

All in all, excellent buy for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality glove, 12 Sept. 2013
I'm liking these gloves at the moment as I feel they help me grip the weights better and allow me to do more reps.
I wanted some leather gloves because I find neoprene doesn't last too long.
The only negative (and it's not a biggie) is that the dye will transfer to your skin a bit, this will wash off though.
Other than that they suit me just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, 18 Feb. 2014
The gloves are of ok quality. Used now for a few weeks and they've not torn. I lift moderate weights (not exactly a power lifter!) and these have done the job. I'm not sure how long they will last since the grip is already wearing out a bit. The grip is ok but not fantastic. Basically you get what you pay for. Good enough for the price to earn 4 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars I've had these gloves before so I knew what I ..., 8 Jan. 2015
I've had these gloves before so I knew what I was ordering. They are exactly what I required and will last a long while. Just in passing, I must have mentioned I needed gloves to someone else because I had another two pair as a Christmas present. I will probably not need any more gloves for the rest of my life!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, 6 Mar. 2011
D. Tailor - See all my reviews
Saw these on special offer and these gloves fit me perfectly and provide extra grip and make holding rough bars at the gym much more comfortable. Qaulity item - Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't last long, 13 May 2014
richard singleton (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
They are OK and I am using them now, but I suppose you get what you pay for... can't see them lasting more than 12 months

Body Sculpture Leather Weight Training Gloves - Large