on 25 January 2013
Lovely, nice quality attachment that has lasted longer than the screwdriver itself (which now has a dodgy trigger and a rubbish battery)

for those wondering what the torque setting are, I did a fairly large amount of digging and from a Bosch design engineer the torque setting are as follows (these depend on how much pressure you apply through the bit hence they are not published as they can be very different if you press very hard on it):

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

0.30 0.46 0.61 0.77 0.92 1.08 1.23 1.39 1.55 1.70 Nm

Internal average measured data.

- I love it, it still works after a number of years what else can you ask for?
on 17 July 2012
Excellent for delicate work, small screws etc. A must for anyone who owns an IXO 3 or 4, simply clips on and off in seconds. Very cheap for such a useful adaption.
on 6 January 2016
A very nice attachment for my new IXO screwdriver. I often slipped out of the slot when screwing with my older model. This keeps it in place until screw gets to correct tightness.
I would have given 5 stars but the attachment covers the light which illuminates the working area. Not a serious problem for me, but might be for those who do a lot of screwing in dark places.
Some reviews have mentioned that it won't fit in the charger but the newer screwdriver has micro USB charging which is great even with the attachment on. I can just disconnect my phone or tablet and stick it in this model. Very nice.
on 11 October 2015
An essential item, did the job well. I am surprised that Bosch did not have it as standard .
the tool helped me to do some DIY work outside putting up wooden trellis , we screwed some 3--5 inches of screws, It went well.
Thoroughly recommend.
on 27 April 2014
This should be standard on the IXO4, but for some reason it isn't. Add to that the the screwdriver can't be charged with it attached I've given it 4 stars. The adapter works perfectly I'm just disappointed I can't leave it permanently attached.
on 10 September 2015
Really useful product for adding torque control to my Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver. Just snaps on and off with a quick twist action and provides an easy method of adding torque settings when you need them. No more over tightening screws and perhaps damaging the heads.
Markings are self explanatory with screw graphics representing low (small screw) to high (large screw) torque settings. Only one very tiny problem I felt. Cannot sit the screwdriver in the charging cradle with the torque control attached.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
I was reluctant to purchase this and managed quite well without it. However when working with smaller diameter screws I did find that I was using my screwdriver to apply the final turns to the screw which (of course) defeats the object.

I find it difficult to remove the attachment (must be doing something wrong) and I don't like the fact it obscures the driver's LED; however it does improve the usability of the driver. Oh! and it doesn't fit in the driver's (awful) case.

One star removed.
Bosch should include this item with it's IXO drivers .... guess that's the way to make more money.

Needless to say, I recommend this tool to any IXO owner who wants to have control of the torque and wave goodbye to stripped screws.

Build quality is second to none and it fits the tool like a glove. Very easy to fit or remove, even though it will be staying on my tool full time.

Highly recommended
on 16 August 2015
If you buy an IXO you MUST also get one of these. While the standard IXO tool is an excellent piece of kit it can, by the fact it is powerful, strip a small screw out in wood. This clutch transforms to drill driver into a superb, all round, tool.
on 18 May 2015
Quick and easy to attach and remove from my IXO 4, which is essential as unfortunately it's incompatible with the IXO 4's charging station. I've had no issues with the device itself, which works flawlessly and has been helpful on many occasions.