5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch replacement collet
Ideal replacement for the original which broke after 2 weeks. I was a bit dubious about the size listing because of the mixed reviews regarding GB/Euro router models, I need not have worried, the size is perfect and as a bonus it has lasted longer than the original !
Published 17 months ago by brian groves

3.0 out of 5 stars On 3rd collet
What can you say needed for the machine to work but now on 3rd one. Excellent little router, but collets not very robust..
Published 15 months ago by PHG

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch replacement collet, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bosch 2608570135 Collet for Bosch Palm Router GKF 600 Professional (DIY & Tools)
I have used it on a daily basis as part of my job so am relieved that I have found a reliable supply (just in case) !.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken again, 30 May 2014
ALLAN J BROWN (BURY, LANCS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the 2nd that's broke and at 20 a go it is very expensive, How can I get routing experience when I am scared to use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars On 3rd collet, 2 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement parts, 9 Feb 2013
G. Needham (Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is precisely the right part for my gkf-600 router. It was received very quickly and I have lost very little time while awaiting its arrival.