on 21 April 2012
Having previously purchased this product from a well-known chain of high street Chemists I had no hesitation in ordering this one at a much better price. I don't know if Garnier have changed the formula but this one has an SPF of 20 and smells very 'chemically' (unless the one I had from the Chemist).
Otherwise, it is absorbed well into the skin without leaving a greasy film although I have found it better to leave for 5 or 10 minutes before applying foundation or other make-up products.
on 7 June 2012
The Garnier UltraLift Pro-X when it first came out was lovely, smelled pleasant and was a lovely texture. I am sure it is a different formula as I previously had no problems with the cream but this new one tingles quite a bit once its soaked in and as someone else mentioned, smells weird and like a plastic or chemical! I used to love it as it made my skin very soft and didn't clog pores, but I am not sure about this new one as it feels greasier on my skin and tingles (which is unpleasant!).
on 23 April 2012
I have been using this for around a year now and love it as a moisturiser. I have very sensitive skin but this product does not irritate me. I don't know how good an antiwrinkle cream it is but it definately makes my skin look brighter.
on 14 January 2014
I chose this cream because I use it regularly and find it very expensive. However, this was very reasonably priced and good value.
I use this cream because it stops the skin on parts of my face drying and flaking. I have tried many others, and still do, but this cream is not greasy after applying.
It arrived in good time and was well packed, although, the box it was in looked distorted and deformed. It was not something one would give as a gift, but the container was not damaged so probably that is why the price was reduced. I had no problem with this the container was not damaged.
Thank you.
on 15 April 2013
I agree with other reveiws which said that this smells and feels different to the product that used to be available before it was discontinued. I think that may be because this has added SPF 20 which I'm not sure the standard UK day cream had. Coming into summer, this is no bad thing but just worth knowing as if you get watery eyes from sunscreen, you probably will from this. No real issues aside from this though, gave good coverage and base from a small amount applied which is good.
on 10 February 2013
5 stars for fast delivery but only 1 star for product, wife refuses to use it as it smells completely different to product bought from chemist, also it reacts differently when applied to the skin in as it turns very white and is not absorbed well at all. from now on will only buy from high street.
on 1 March 2014
I've used this for some time but don't seem to be able to get it anymore from my usual suppliers, not sure if they've stopped making it. I wasn't disappointed when purchasing this product.
on 21 February 2013
Lovely soft and smooth cream
Leave skin feeling great
Being using for some time and very happy with the product
Great value
on 11 February 2013
Discontinued now but still my favourite skin cream. it is excellent and really does work.b SUCH A SHAME GARNIER STOPPED MAKING THIS.
on 25 January 2013
Having tried many skincare products over the years! This product makes my skin feel really soft all day long. I like the price too.