4.0 out of 5 stars It's a hit in our house
Published on 17 Jan. 2010 by FizzH

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't grab my 18 month olds attention!
Published on 20 July 2009 by Tiffy

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't grab my 18 month olds attention!, 20 July 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
At 18 months my son is more interested in putting the pieces in the box & emptying them back out again! He has other jigsaws which give him much more enjoyment - the wooden board jigsaws are a much bigger hit. This set is made up of 6 separate puzzles each with 2 pieces. I think the design is flawed in that some of the vehicles have very similar colorings which makes it frustrating for a child when trying to match up the pieces - ok I know it's a puzzle but in my opinion a blue train, green tractor, red car would have been more appropriate for this age group. Made of cardboard so probably wouldn't last very long if owned by a child that actually enjoyed playing with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a hit in our house, 17 Jan. 2010
FizzH (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
My 19 month old son got this for Christmas, and loves it. To start with, he did find the colours a little confusing, but he's now mastered the challenge of picking out the matching pairs. In the last week, he has also learned how to join them together, and is very pleased with himself when he's done it. He makes has this puzzle out every day and spends ages with it. It was a good gift in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
Lovely product, my son was 2 when he had these so did theses rather quickly, but still likes to get them out now & again. I would say better for 12 -18 months to get them trying to do easy puzzles. Great quality- bright colours too.
Came well packaged and arrived in time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small hands but probably won't survive toddler abuse., 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
I loved Galt Toys as a child and they have maintained their reputation over the years, so I've bought a few things for my toddler, nearly two. These are good for small hands, the two piece puzzles make the vehicles easy to identify, and while the joins look the same on all of them, they are slightly different, so it's not possible to match the wrong pieces.

On the downside, it's a jigsaw puzzle and as such is made of compressed cardboard. The regular 'jamming' together of the edges has caused them to start to peel slightly leading to further destruction by toddler finger nails.

My little one really enjoys these, and the pictures and characters are lovely to look at, naming 'dog' (woof, woof), sheep etc, but I wouldn't expect them to be passed on to a second child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for young children, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
My niece of 1 in a half absolutely LOVES these puzzles I think they are perfect for young children I would recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable for little ones, 18 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
I bought this particular set as a Christmas present for my friends little boy as I got my son one last year and he loves it. The pieces are the ideal size for little hands, not too small and they are very durable and are quite thick so harder to break. I would definitely recommend any of the puzzles in this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
This product is great for toddlers, it is great quality and keeps my little one very entertained! I bought this product for my son when he was 18 months old, as it is at the exact level for his ability he loves putting the pieces together and pulling them apart again! Great product :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Matching jigsaw, 6 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
Baby puzzles transport is made up of six two-piece jigsaw puzzles. If you are getting this for a child who likes puzzles, this is a good option. It teaches them matching skills and it is a good start to doing jigsaws. My son enjoys matching and identifying the forms of transport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
Great for my daughter who is 3 years old and she loves pointing to the different animals, taking them appart and putting them back together. She even loves playing with the box they come in too as it's got a hand carry handle! Overall a good purchase for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 year old grandson as an introduction to jigsaw puzzles/ He is interested in all things with wheels, cars, buses,diggers,tractors etc., and has quickly learned to put the pieces together.

Galt New Baby Puzzles - Transport