on 8 December 2009
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday, although I was a little dubious about having the animals in non-realistic colours. (Anyone seens a yellow and blue goat lately?!) It has gone down a storm. At first, the enjoyment was in opening the box and taking out the pieces, later in putting them back in again. She often carries the box around to different rooms as well, so I think the carry handle on the box is a lovely addition. Now she's 17 months and in the last month or so has got the idea of matching the animal pieces beautifully. She knows the animal names and will match up all the animals correctly, as instructed, within 20 seconds or so. Brilliant. Next step is to develop just a little more patience so that she can fit the pieces in securely. I'm considering buying another in the Galt series for Christmas. To the person who queried durability on the transport set, our pieces still look brandnew and yet they are played with EVERY day, so I don't think that's a problem at all. But I do still wonder about the choice of animal colours ...
on 17 November 2008
I have just bought my daughter this for her first birthday and thought it was so good that i've bought all of her little friends the Pets and Jungle sets for their birthdays too. It's so inexpensive and my daughter and i love to sit and put the puzzles together and she can can now recognise the animals. Great fun & educational toy for a great price and makes a great present too!
on 8 September 2009
THis product has been great for my twins they love it and I take it on aircrafts alot so that is also good. Overall very good and cheap.
on 22 December 2010
I really like this puzzle. I ordered it for my son when he was 9 months old. And from the first day it was one of his favourite toys. He is 13 months now, and doesn't put the pieces together yet, but he likes to watch me put them together and break them. When he picks up each animal ha examines it carefully how it is put together. So one day he'll just do it himself. Wherever he sees this puzzle, he wants to play with it. He brings it to me, sits down and we play it. So i highly recommend it. And the pieces are made of hard paper, so no matter how much he tries to bite them, they don't give in. Very durable.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this for several friend's one-year olds. The pieces are easy to put together and are lovely bright colours.
I got this for my little nephew. He is only 1 and therefor according to the description too young. However, he loves it and his parents love it. Easy to use and its learning him to connect shapes and pictures. Nice present.
on 10 December 2013
I bought this for my 10 month old as I wanted things to be able to 'do' with her - well at the moment this is only a one way 'doing' task - she would rather just eat the pieces! I'm sure as she gets older it will be a lot more fun for her, at the moment I think she is enjoying the bright colours and watching mummy putting the pieces together and explaining the animals - and then she pulls them apart again!!
on 19 December 2013
My 19month old loves the animals. He can now identify the names of the animals and the sounds. Although he can't quite fit the pieces exactly together he is able to pick up the two matching pieces.

This is a great product and would highly recommend to those who are interested in co-ordination and speech development.
on 3 November 2010
nice simple jigsaw, bought for an xmas present as great as a little stocking filler.
on 8 December 2012
I bought this for my 18 month old, as thought it would be a nice change from books and the toys she already has. It was greated with a wow ! Initially she just matched the pieces and brought them to me but within a couple of weeks it now doing it herself, with much applauding and general self praise. She loves this so much so that I occasionally hide it so she plays with something else! The pieces are a good size and sturdy, and fairly easy to match up. It is a great buy, she is naming all the animals now with matching sounds and after all the animals are built she just takes them apart and then spends 10 minutes carefully putting them all back in the box. Perfect for age 1-2 I would say.