Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.94+ £1.26 shipping

on 13 November 2015
The album originally is extraordinary with only a very few weak spots. It has been one of my favorites since the release. It is debatable how much the alternative version adds, some of the versions seem slightly unfinished. But it is interesting to hear the band play what can best be described as cover versions of their own songs. And since we unfortunately can not expect any new material any longer it certainly fulfills a need.
on 9 May 2008
the single believe is unbelievably brilliant. i cant wait to hear the whole album. i actually thought they were a british indie band.
definately worth listening to.
on 24 June 2009
I really liked the first album. It had some good ideas and generally sounded fresh and innovative at the time of release. I have to say though this CD is disappointing. There is nothing new on here and the songs are pretty dour and uninspiring. If you consider that The Killers were compared with The Bravery (and vice versa)when they first both emerged on the scene, and when you consider what has happened to both bands since then, this is probably evidence enough and explains why The Bravery have not followed up on their early promise and The Killers have gone from strength to strength. I would avoid the Sun and the Moon. I have no highlights to report either.