5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and werid
Perfect present for my Dad, I remember watching this with all the family when I was young. Strange and brilliant series
Published 13 months ago by CVG

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 3 months ago by A. Roberton

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and werid, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Tales of the Unexpected: Vol. 1 - 4 Classic Episodes [DVD] (DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 May 2014
A. Roberton "Alan Roberton" (Hinckley, Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Having seen many of these 'Tales' years ago, I was really looking forward to seeing them again - so I thought, start with set number one and keep collecting. However, I was somewhat disappointed in the overall quality, not of the video or the acting, but of the writing. The stories are quirky to say the least and Timothy West as the 'bee' man is excellent, but the actual 'tales' were not up to it.

Perhaps the later episodes might be better, but I am not willing to try them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked a few more episodes in this pack to view ..., 5 Aug 2014
Would have liked a few more episodes in this pack to view and was sorry it was only three. Brilliantly written stories though.