5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect timing Long Lasting, 11 Nov 2012
Granddadscott "Nosquirrels" (North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio WaveCeptor WVA-109HE-1BVER Men's Analog and Digital Quartz Multifunction Watch with Resin Strap (Watch)
I bought this same model watch some 4 years ago from a high street chain A---s and never had any problems at all.
Perfect time always because of the radio connection.
Never put a battery in it yet so it must have a long life battery installed from new.
The strap a survived all my showers and swimming in the sea and the swimming pool without any adverse effect.
Excellent will buy another if and when it goes wrong which I don't expect will be soon.

This watch as done well for all the years I have had it.
Sadly a year after writing the review the watch started to display the wrong time on the analogue
I guessed the battery was running down.
Unable to get a new battery fitted locally I bought a battery at Halford (Available at other outlets)
I managed to get the battery in and all up and working again.
Then two days ago after having a shower the digital display disappeared.
The watch face was showing misting on the inside of the glass.
One of the screws does not tighten and I guess it's leaking.
The analogue is working but not the digital so I have now decided to replace the watch with a new one.
Just waiting for the sales to start after Christmas to see if it comes down in price.
I have had it and worn it 24/7 for over five years.
never been wrong in all that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant watch made by Casio, 15 May 2013
Fantastic smart watch and present especially with never having to change the time again, truly a little gem to have

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, 24 Jan 2014
I have had this type of watch before and they are idiot proof so therefore any one can use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 9 Jan 2014
I purchased this watch as I needed something more robust and more accurate that my current "dress" watches. I have always been interested in a Casio and this one not only looks and feels great (looks better than pictured) but it has all the functions I need. The radio time keeping is superb and the combination of both digital and analog is something I really like. The build quality of the watch is pretty good, worthy of a 4 star rating but not good enough for a 5. The glass at the front is probably one of the main reasons I can't give it a 5 star rating. I've been very carefully in these early days of wearing the watch as I don't want it buggered straight away (all though it is meant to be a watch I don't mind about) but it has already picked up some minor scratching. This is unnoticeable but if you tilt the watch in the light they are clear. I'm just worried when I really take the watch out and use it in more demanding situations it's going to become riddled with scratches.

Overall, this is a brilliant watch and for the price I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars smart watch, 28 Aug 2013
Smart looking watch has all the functions i wanted and is easy to set up. Keeps very good time and sets itself. Watch face must be plastic not mineral glass since it soon got marked when I worked in the garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 8 Jan 2013
This is the second of these watches I've had (the first failed terminally after 3 years). In the thousands of available watches, it is the ONLY one I've found that contains features I want: analogue time, with a digital display for date, alarm and stopwatch at a reasonable price. The automatic satellite calibration is an extra bonus. Only its reliability stops me giving it 5 stars.

ARRAY(0xb6a08588)