5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit
Published on 4 May 2012 by gill

3.0 out of 5 stars Size not quite right
Same size as my other birkenstocks but these are slightly larger
Published 25 days ago by lee waller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 4 May 2012
i was wary about buying off the internet as i like to try things before buying and find it a real pain having to return things. reviews already made on the birkenstock sandals were a great help and stopped me from making two mistakes. i was told to buy a size smaller, and the narrower fit. this ensured that i got the perfect fit and did not have to return them. thanks a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA IN STEEL BLUE, 30 Sep 2011
Luigi F. Nesci "Franklin D." (Australia) - See all my reviews
I purchased these Birkenstock Arizonas from this seller and they were shipped super fast. They came well packaged and new as described. I've had Birkenstocks before and as usual they are a great product. Important to remember that some time is needed for the sole to form shape with the foot. This brand lasts a very very long time! Highly recommended for a fashionable and comfortable sandal type of footwear. ONe of many different styles and colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 24 April 2013
I have a few pairs of Birkies, but these are my first Arizona's. Love them, really really comfy. Spot on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov 2012
Very pleased with the natural leather Birkenstocks, a quality product. They replaced an old pair, which latest for 7 years. Perfect for around the house or as a summer sandal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these sandals, 28 Sep 2012
M. Stewart "mamie" (aberdeen scotland uk) - See all my reviews
Now have five pairs of Birkinstock sandals and really love them. They are so comfy and look good too! My favourite summer footwear for bare feet, and with socks the rest of the year. Good buys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Birkenstock, 9 Aug 2011
SJSmith (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These shoes are fab. Granted they don't look lady like but boy are they comfortable. I've had this pair for just over a year and every day it is marginally warm they come out. Be warned though, Birkenstocks take a while to adjust to. The first few times you wear them your feet will feel sore but they aren't, it is your feet getting adjusted to a correct walking position. The shoes are supportive, they fit well and they can take you miles. I can wear them day after day after day for an assortment of activities and they never let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Nicer than I Expected., 24 July 2014
This is my third pair or Arizonas this year - having only just discovered them. After a lot of research, decided that Eu40 Narrow fit is the size for me (I wear U.K. 7-7.5 AA width or U.S.A. 9-9.5 AA) and my foot fits comfortably inside the footbed without spilling out over the rim in this size. I much prefer the real leather versions and now have a Smooth Leather pair (Navy), a Natural Leather pair (White) and now this new Oiled Leather version in Habana. Oddly the Habana pair look a little neater than the White ones (for all that when I put them sole to sole they measure exactly the same!) - it must be an optical illusion! Anyway, the Habana are a gorgeous dark chocolatey brown and the finish on the oiled leather make them look almost satiny and they are finished off with most attractive coppery toned buckles! All in all I'm very pleased, the service was excellent and the price very good too. I wish more were available in genuine leather and might look out for Milanos next (i.e. Arizonas with a back strap)!
By way of interest - I went to a shoe shop to try a pair of Rio (I think!) but they only had the Regular width available and they were vastly too wide for me - but they were a women specific style so I am convinced that there are generally only the 2 footbeds and, therefore, the Narrow footbed in the Unisex sandal (like Arizona) is also the same as it would be in the Women specific versions. Also have discovered that Birkenstock do a width called "Medium" -for in-between feet - but only in selected styles. For those like me with very narrow feet, it is possible to add extra holes to tighten the straps further if needed and after the "breaking in" period they become really comfortable and I like the quirky look (although I also think this Habana version is also a bit smart!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual Birkenstock great quality, 24 July 2013
I have owned a couple pf pairs of these shoes.
Why pay 45 (in the sale) for non leather in the shops when you can buy genuine leather for 36 with free P+P on Amazon.

The non leather Berkenstocks are "OK", but these (leather option) are the cats whiskers.

Not all shoes suit my feet but these are put on and forget.

I have had both normal and narrow fitting, for a normal foot chose narrow, there is still plenty of adjustment in the straps. If you order normal, you might find that the staps will not adjust tight enough.
I am normally a 42 (UK 8) but having ordered my normal size i found them to be too big. Returned for a 41 which fitted perfectly.

Cannot recomend enough.