4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Published on 17 Feb. 2011 by Jay Bee

3.0 out of 5 stars Quadra Canvas Rucksack
Bought this bag to use for holiday and the airport so has only been used for this two week period, and we have just returned. The bag arrived promptly and it looked good. There is room enough to put a couple of full-size magazines and a few other items for the plane journey, so just what we needed. The side pockets are fastened with a press-stud which was quite sturdy...
Published on 28 Sept. 2012 by A Meade

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 17 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
Love this bag! Very strong canvas material, very roomy inside and easy to adjust, plenty of compartments. Only gripe is as with previous reviewers, metal zip on front pocket can be a bit tricky and sticks every now and again. But then metal zips never seem to glide as effortlessly as nylon ones in my experiences. Sits well on the back and feels comfy. Doesn't hang too low like some similar bags do. Only downside is that given the colour it might need washing more often than something darker but looks like it would go in the washing machine ok although not had to do that myself yet. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars canvas rucksack review, 14 Sept. 2009
A. Pickering "Alison Pickering" (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
very sturdy small rucksack, ideal for short hikes. good sized pockets and comfortable to wear. it was bought for the purpose of doubling as a handbag and rucksack for a holiday in Switzerland. there was plenty of room for the usual items carried in a handbag plus the extras like drinks and cameras. excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucksack, 17 July 2009
Peter John ferguson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
Great smallish bag ,big enough for all your day to day bits ,,but not a great big huge bulky thing .l am glad l bought it ,,great value for the price and great quality,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent causal backpack!, 3 Aug. 2012
Miss T. Fung (Birmingham, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
I'm never a handbag kinda gal. I carry too much things when I'm out of the house: personal organiser, phone, a book, wallet, travel pass, a bottle of water, couple of snack, etc. I was attract to the stylish yet casual looking bag and the affordable price, and it did not disappoint!
I like the padded shoulder straps,; lighweight but strong canvas material; and the 3 exterier pocket (for pens, map, snacks, keys) with a small zip interier compartment (for a wallet / mobile phone).
Although it is a smallish bag, but it is big enough to fit a couple of textbooks (or music scores in my case) which is handy for the ligher days @ college. For busier days I would use a backpack with back padding for the heavier books. It is spacious enough for a day out and light travelling.

I find this backpack better value for money than similar ones I find on the high street such as Topshop (who normally charges a higher price!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value and quality, 12 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
I have been using this bag daily for 8 months. It is the best bag I have ever owned. It looks and feels as if it is going to last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill backpack, 26 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
well made and great looking backpack. just the right size for taking stuff to work or using as a carry on bag
on a plane flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase., 14 July 2012
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
I usually only use messanger bags (being in Uni I need to carry alot of books) but since my last bags kept ripping I decided I needed a back pack.

As soon as I saw this I fell in love. Delivery was super quick, arriving the next day and its perfect for carrying my books and the inside zip pocket is safe enough for my keys and phone, the side pockets fit my notepads and the zip pocket at the front fits all my pens and pencils and the tie on the top keeps everything inside.

Perfect bag for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 14 April 2010
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
Regardless of minor quibbles from previous reviewers this is a quality back pack at an affordable price. It's pockets are not securely fastened, it's not made of nylon/man made fibres but its classy to look at and for day to day use "Top Drawer"

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant travel bag, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
I bought this bag to replace a canvas messenger bag that has served as my trusty travel bag for ten years and it has now become full of holes and is starting to fall apart.
I wanted a bag that was similar to my last one and saw this, it is perfect, right size for aircraft carry on with plenty of room in the bag to carry all my stuff, including a DSLR camera, emergency clothes,
book, magazine, charges for cameras, iPod etc...
It is a sturdy well built bag and perfect for what I need it for! and it looks great as well!
Recommend this bag to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daily visit to the gym, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara (Sports)
I got this bag because I like the look, plus I wanted a backpack. Its actually a bit smaller than I imagined it would be, although I still get my towel, jogging bottoms, water bottle, t-shirt and jumper in the main part and there's still the side and front pockets free. Its comfortable to wear, and its waterproof. Not all of the bag is waterproof though, the sides and front pockets are not waterproof but the main part is. Because of the material, its nice to the touch and doesn't crease when folded. When not in use, it can be folded pretty small and put in a draw or something which is handy. Its perfect for what I need it for, plus its pretty cheap so I think its amazing value for money, a must buy.

Quadra canvas rucksack backpack Sahara