Size: 10.5 UK Child Slim|Colour: Silver|Change
Price:£34.95+ £3.99 shipping

on 16 June 2015
These shoes are superb quality as per usual Birkenstock but they are very wide. I am going to have to wait until next year when hopefully my 3.5 year old will fit into them. She does have slightly narrow feet but is fitting into size 8 in other makes of shoe at the moment with no problems.
on 24 June 2011
The first time I ordered the sandals they were the wrong size, the second time, they were the right size but were defective (the heel strap was not attached properly to one of the shoes), so returned a second time - all without quibble thanks to Amazon's returns policy. The third time, they were supplied from a shoe warehouse in Germany, and were perfect. My four year old daughter loves them, she chose the colour, and they get a lot of nice comments - I am a big fan of Birkenstock for all ages anyway!
on 22 September 2012
V good purchase and fit perfectly. Sizing guide is pretty accurate. I ordered one size which was just right so re-ordered next size up. Arrved quickly and refunded promptly. Sandals are great! They are for my daughter aged 8
on 6 June 2014
My daughter has really difficult feet, very wide with a very high instep and I really struggle to find shoes that don't cut into her. However these birkenstocks are great, adjustable so you can get just the right width and they always look so cute plus the silver colour goes with everything......I have now bought them for the last three years!
on 29 March 2013
The size is good for my nearly four years girl. We ordered EU27N it is just a bit big but should better fit this size than EU26. Very comfy and my girl loves it. Good price compared to the shop.
on 14 July 2011
Excellent service , arrived quickly. Fitted my daughter perfectly , they look really pretty and are a comfortable summer sandal.Will definately buy these again next year for both of us .
on 2 August 2014
These are fantastic, they go with every outfit, and great for the girl who is a bit too grown up for pink. The straps have a lovely furry lining so they don't rub or hurt.
on 13 May 2012
The sandals are very good quality as one would expect and they were delivered on time. The narrow fit were perfect for my daughter.
on 6 July 2013
I really love these cute birckenstocks. they look great, fit like a glove and i feel i'm doing something good for my child by buying a 'health shoe'.
She has worn them a couple of times but since she is a 4yr old she wants to control things and who knows what she 'll do