5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable moneybelt ever!
Published on 16 July 2011 by Sue Berry

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for heavier items (phone/coins etc)
Published 11 months ago by Amazoncustomer_190

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable moneybelt ever!, 16 July 2011
Sue Berry (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
I have travelled extensively using this item to conceal money/passport/credit cards etc. I absolutely love it as it's so light and comfortable to wear compared to all moneybelts I have worn previously. It's also stretchy so you can fit in all sorts of bits and pieces when necessary. In certain areas of the world I have kept it on 24 hours a day several days at a time without any issues, finding it comfortable enough to sleep in.
I can't recommend this product highly enough, especially for women who want something lighter and more discreet to wear than a standard moneybelt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Oct. 2009
D. Forder (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
The body pocket was comfortable to wear and inconspicuous. An interior separator makes it easy to separate for instance two different currency types, or passport and credit card. I certainly felt safer having some of my valuables hidden, and would recommend this to anyone travelling to places which make them nervous.

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for heavier items (phone/coins etc), 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
I have owned a few money bags in the past and bought this based on the reviews. Whilst it did the job I found it to be quite saggy (not very rigid) like the more rectangle ones are, and therefore looked a bit funny under my clothes. The material is thin to make it comfortable, but the downside of that is it's not very sturdy. I picked this because it was cheap, so would have said it was good for the price back then but I actually ended up finding one in poundland that was of the same quality but rectangle style and very comfortable. If you are planning just to carry notes and papers this will do the job just fine, but if you want something a bit heavier such as your phone, passport etc I would recommend the rectangle styled ones made of canvasy/cotton material and not this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but not in public!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
This is ideal for your passport and perhaps a credit card and some cash, it is discrete and very importantly, comfortable to wear. As others have said, it is indeed very soft, and a bit sweaty, (but that would happen with any belt like this).
However, it is better for guarding your valuables as opposed to money you want instant access to. I looked extremely dodgy at a checkout in Barcelona delving around my underwear for change, whilst the checkout lady watched with passive indifference. I know, I know, anything to attract attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars body pocket, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
I found the product exactly as described. It was very soft and comfortable to wear next to the skin. I was able to forget I was wearing it. The size was just right for a fairly thick wad of bank notes (vietnamese currency at 20,000 Dong to one US dollar), credit card and passport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a traveling woman, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
I bought this for a three week trip across Germany and Italy. It is small, convenient, and comfortable to wear. After a few minutes you won't even notice it is there. It fit my passport, extra money, and credit cards perfectly. I did everything from running through the train station in Rome to dancing for New Year's Eve and it never broke and always stayed in place! I would definitely recommend this for women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best money belt on the market for women, 9 Jan. 2012
J. Wright (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
I can strongly recommend this item having used it continuously on several trips lasting between 3 and 6 months. I keep my passport and credit cards in one compartment and money in the other - all discretely concealed. I haven't found any other products like this and although mine still has life left in it, I think I will treat myself to another. If travelling in hotter countries, I recommend putting your passport etc inside plastic sandwich bags to keep them a bit more hygienic.

2.0 out of 5 stars ONLY FOR WOMEN, 18 May 2012
NOT FOR MEN - While this pouch looked a bit feminine on the amazon page I decided to get it because (1) of the great reviews it got (from reading lots of reviews it seemed to be best one on the market) and (2) because I didn't mind it looking a bit feminine if it did the job (it's not exactly going to be on public display). However it doesn't say that it's only for women on the amazon.co.uk webpage and so I presumed it would fit an average sized guy as well. So now it has arrived and guess what - it won't fit me (I'm a guy who's 6ft tall and fairly slim). I got back on to the company, who were less than helpful, and they have told me that it clearly says it's only for women on the amazon.co.uk webpage. Now I accept that it does say 'Lingerie inspired' in the description section, (stop laughing), I knew this when I bought it, but it doesn't specify ONLY FOR WOMEN and so I thought it would fit a slim guy as well. The company has been quite unprofessional both on the webpage and the email they sent me in response to me asking to return it. Also the buckles that connect the strap to the pouch are plastic and I don't think would last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, soft and discreet, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
Just what I needed. Big enough to fit your passport, credit cards, notes, tickets...Fabric is nice and soft unlike some of the ones I have seen too, fits nicely under whatever you wear too, although if I was wearing a skirt it would sometimes sag a bit due to the elasticity of it...Best of the ones I saw though, would definitely recommend for holidays/travelling.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really soft fabric, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Body Pocket (Apparel)
The good and bad thing about this body pocket is how soft the fabric is. It's very comfortable to wear, but it doesn't hold it's shape on the body. With my passport in it (which barely fit), the pocket would stretch and lose its shape to the point where the zipper would end up on the other side! It's not that bad but I ended up not using it.

Body Pocket