Colour: Assorted - Blue, Orange, Green|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£4.75+ Free shipping

on 1 February 2009
They're padlocks, in funky colours! What more is there to say? 2 keys each lock, a pack of 2 locks, these are great for using on lockers or luggage, making either easy to spot! =oD
on 25 July 2012
Ordered these as I needed them to put on my suitcase for when I went on holiday, I like the fact you were not told which colour you would receive and was pleased I ended up with the orange ones, they are strong, durable and of good quality I would order more of these in the future and recommend them to others.
on 23 November 2010
aww they look so cute! I would have liked to choose the colour but orange is fine for me anyway! they are also helpful to recognize your luggage in airports
on 15 May 2011
I bought these as my padlock that came with my 2 cases were not much better than the locks you get from crackers. These locks are very well built and easy to spot which is a big must at airports so bright is a good idea. You can't pick the colour and i got light luminous blue but the colour didn't make much difference to me. Another plus was the fact they came with 3 keys each.
on 8 January 2013
These locks are really good. They are sturdy and secure; having extra keys is really handy. Nice bright colours make your luggage really easy to spot. They saw me around Mexico for three weeks with no problems and arrived very quickly when I ordered them (they were a replacement for key code locks that didn't work, the ones with high reviews on amazon- the company asked me to remove a negative review even though they didn't work at all). These locks however are excellent and I would highly recommend them.
on 22 August 2011
Small, bright colours etc. I use these for luggage locks. they are only really intended to protect against the casual thief, stopping a determined thief would require something much more secure I think. But these do the job I want fine.
on 5 June 2012
Arrived in time and well packaged. Great colour for recognising your luggage from others. More pricey than some locks but quality.
on 14 November 2011
very good, cheap and fast delievry. Nice colour and seems to be very strong aswell in comparison to other padlocks I have had.
on 1 March 2014
These Glo Locks padlocks took less than a week from when they were ordered. Considering they were ordered on 27 December, they arrived before my husband and I were due to leave on our holiday on the 5th January. They were very good because we were able to identify our suitcases by the Glo padlocks also no one else seem to have them on their suitcases. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 September 2011
This looks quite strong for a small lock. It is made of brass but with coloured plastic round it making it distinctive and easy to spot. I don't know why they are known as "Glo" which seems to imply they glow. They don't. Just plain coloured plastic. Quite expensive for a set of two locks, especially with added postage, but they were received the day after I ordered them. Good service.

See one answered question