5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of bricks - perfect for every roof
This is a great set of bricks. Of course there are pieces to help make normal pitched roofs, but there are also pieces to make dormer windows and L-shaped roofs. They also stretch the brain as it needs careful planning to get the roof 'just right'.

My eight year old son says these are brilliant and I would recommend them.

*UPDATE*

Liked...
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by Sue Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego tiles - value for money?
Simple product, which is exactly as advertised. However, I was disappointed with the quantity of bricks relative to the cost. I couldn't even create a roof for a standard house base.
Published 12 months ago by Tee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of bricks - perfect for every roof, 27 Dec 2011
Sue Reynolds "Chris and Sue" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)

My eight year old son says these are brilliant and I would recommend them.

*UPDATE*

Liked them so much that we bought two more sets! Note that the price does seem to drift up and down on Amazon, we managed to get ours for about £8.50 so might be worth hanging on for a price change if they're much dearer when you're looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 22 Feb 2010
Mrs. Sharon T. Walsh "shazza" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
a great addition to any lego set to make houses, you get alot a tiles for your money,definately worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, 3 Feb 2009
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
This toy has given my grandson hour of pleasure. It helps him to think about what to construct with it, and it has helped to develop his imagination. Keeps him quiet for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 Dec 2009
Ajstothard "Alice" (Yorkshire,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
Another winner from Lego.Helps create building and to see a childs eyes light up with another dimension to building Lego. "COOL AND WICKED" are the words used by my grandson. How can you go wrong with another winning product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice supplement, 30 July 2011
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
You can never have too many roof pieces, so I got this to expand our collection of such. However, I was a little dissapointed to see how few tiles there were in the box. Still, if you need more roof tiles this is a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego tiles - value for money?, 14 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
As described but would recommend 2 boxes and we still don't have enough to finish putting a roof on hour smallish house so with that in mind 2x boxes are needed so they work out quite expensive but that's Lego for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep the kids busy tile bed time, 8 Oct 2011
Gs Collins "Goosegog" (near Melton Mowbray) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
A great edition to our box of Lego stuff. No excuses now for not getting stuck in. The usual Lego quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing the job, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
The roof tiles added that finished look to the grandsons house building and complemented the rest of his Lego bricks.Indestructible, educational and can be passed on to future children.

1.0 out of 5 stars The bricks themdelvesare fine. When I found them on the Block Factory ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
The bricks themdelvesare fine. When I found them on the Block Factory site I was amazed at the low price but once I went to check out, the site switched back to Amazon and the price tripled. I would not have bought them were it not for the fact that I had promised my grandson I would give them to him for his birthday. I won't use this site again.

LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles