5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent add on for any age
Got these for a 4 year old and we have had hours of fun with them - we only had the big blue box of basic lego so it was our first add on kit. It really is amazing what sort of moving things you can come up with when there are lots of wheels to play with

Published on 15 April 2009 by Adrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
A mixed variety of wheels. Quite dear for number in box. Need to be used alongside basic lego kits of course. Rather a boring box!
Published 5 months ago by sunshinegirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent add on for any age, 15 April 2009
Adrian "adrianjfrost" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)

I think this was a better first choice than the roof and window sets we were looking at as the options opened up are huge - and moving stuff seems so much more fun that buildings now

Seems pricey at first sight but value in use is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars wheels, 23 Nov 2008
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
Excellent product,kids love to make vehicles and there are never enough wheels in the kits. Good Value..contains 38 wheels of varying sizes and bits for attaching them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great extra Lego parts, 16 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
My five-year-old grandson has always had a passion for vehicles of many kinds. He and the rest of the family enjoy building Lego sets, and these wheels and axles expand the choices a great deal. Whether the end product is to be a car, a plane, a train or something else, this set is a real plus for creating just about anything with wheels, from fancy to fairly elaborate. We even talk about what kind of vehicle to build, what it should look like, what it's used for and even where to go, in our imaginations.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson tested, 8 Jan 2011
M. A. Russell - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
Grandson in Australia loves it apparently - can only go by his thank you and excited story of what he is going to make with the wheels. His Dad is equally enthusiastic. He of course had boxesful when he was a little chap, so the product goes on and on and obviously as good and versatile as it ever was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great LEGO produce, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
I needed this product for my classroom to complement the LEGO bricks I had bought as a set - I didn't want to buy individual sets of LEGO just wanted wheels for my boys to be able to make cars etc out of it. Although expensive, (as most LEGO products are) I know they will last (we have had our LEGO toys for more than 25 years that we had as kids). Toys that will last are important for me so quality is more important than quantity. I got about 15 sets of wheels in this pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect add on for basic bricks, 24 Nov 2009
Sean OToole (Derby, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
This add on contains a good selection of different types of wheels and axles that would be an excellent addition for those that only bought a basic brick set to begin with, or those that find they need more wheels than they have. The wheel set opens up a whole new level of creativeness, and movable models make for a lot more fun than static ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego wheels, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
great item my grandkids love lego especially the wheels they make all sorts of vehicles and play with them all the time thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego needs wheels!, 9 Dec 2010
Comical Engineer "comicaleng" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
I consider this set to be an essential Lego set. Buildings and things are ok but if you want to have real fun then you need wheels. This set contains a useful assortment of different types and sizes of wheel enabling building of many interesting vehicles. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought our second box of these, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
My daughter loves her Lego vehicles, so these were an essential purchase to go with our various boxes of basic bricks. You get lots of wheels and axles, that can be put together in different combinations. The wheels turn really smoothly, and the rubber gives a grip like a real car tyre.

5.0 out of 5 stars whizz!, 6 Sep 2013
A. Tillbrook - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
my son loves the variety of wheels and makes all manner of trucks, cars and fantastical cars - hours of fun!

LEGO Model 6118: Wheels