Size: 16 OZ|Change

on 21 October 2011
In the UK you can't buy this anywwhere, because people have used it for things that other people clearly believe they have the right to stop...
Anyhow - great for the skin, and can be used as a laxative and to get rid of warts too.
It really is a brilliant product.
on 8 July 2015
The oil is very thick will last a life time, really suprised about the size off the bottle you get your money worth. Havn't really used it that much yet bought it to use in my hair care regime. The only negative its a little to thick to work with every day; your better off mixing it with lighter oils. Also it said it's oderless but it is not, don't like the smell it smells like palm oil. But compared to the thick Jamaican castor oil well your better off with this oil as it is light in scent. still don't like the smell thoe but overall its a good buy.
on 6 December 2015
I like this castor oil; it does not smell or taste very strong. I can easily take it internally (it is one of a few in the market that is suitable for internal use) when I need to treat constipation; I take a spoon of it and make the spoon reach the back of my tongue before I pour it in so I don't get much of the taste. I also use it, alone or with coconut oil, to strengthen my hair and eyebrows. The quantity is a lot and would last forever.
on 18 October 2014
Well it arrived on time. I was so pleased to have received it as promised by Amazon. The product it self is like how most people have described it- thick. I bought it for my hair and skin. But I guess before I see results I'll have to be using it for sometime. It seems to be working after one day of use but I'll know for sure after two weeks to three months of use. I'll try and write another review then.
on 18 January 2013
I chose this oil because it had so many great reviews. It is much 'thicker' than anticipated. Thankfully, does not have a strong smell. I have been putting it on my hair, only a short while, and I like the fact that it doesn't make my scalp itch like so many products out there.

Still on my first bottle, which will last a while as it's quite big! So far, I would recommend it.
on 24 April 2016
have been having pains in my elbows from work, that has been put down to tendinitus ,and wanted an alternative to ibrufan and pain killers daily I started using a spoon of this daily .all I can say is its amazing stuff my elbows are back to normal and I am able to work again as a bricklayer . for me it acted very quickly in reducing inflammation and pain
on 12 August 2014
I use this on my hair. It is very good to fix my very dry hair end.
on 14 January 2016
Very thick, good quality castor oil. Nice to know it can be taken internally, even though I don't plan to. But if it is safe to use internally, then I feel even more confident using it externally.
on 16 March 2016
1st time ordering Castor Oil and this feels a quality oil. I'm not sure how to ingest in yet, haven't got to that part yet. Strong smell of it not sure what I can mix it with.
on 23 December 2015
Very good customer service. I like the oil, its quite thick which is good. Decent price as you get alot the bottlw is very big. Overall im happy.