5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I buy now for everybody when they have a baby, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Flensted Elephant Party mobile (Baby Product)
nearly 10 years ago I got one of these mobiles from a Danish friend. we already had dangly things, as my son came after 2 older siblings, so I thought,nice, but I don't really need another one. It turned out one of the best presents ever. My son loved it and since it was so light and easy to pack I took it with me when we had a night away or even just around. It was easy to hand anywhere and it probably reminded him of home, wherever we were. Since then I must have bought at least half a dozen of these: every time a friend has a baby, I buy one of these as a present. Much better than yet another babygrow or fluffy toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Flensted Elephant Party mobile (Baby Product)
Fab, looks great in nursery. Would definitely recommend and good for a unisex nursery.

Stylish and easy to assemble item

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mobile, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Flensted Elephant Party mobile (Baby Product)
I just love Flensted mobiles. They are so well made to float gracefully in any draught of air, and don't fade either. Got this one for grandson's bedroom and looks great. Also have arty one in lounge. Wouldn't mind one in every room!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nursery, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Flensted Elephant Party mobile (Baby Product)
This is a great, lightweight mobile, which is therefore very easy to hang. It moves in the gentlest of breezes and my son is already enjoying watching it when he is on his changing mat. A fabulous addition to his nursery.

Flensted Elephant Party mobile