on 15 June 2009
I bought this jewellery box for my 9 year old daughter and was very envious, in fact I fancied it for myself. The item came very well packaged so ideal for a gift. The box itself is very beautiful, sturdy and quite sizeable for earrings and necklaces. If you are a watch fanatic I think you would struggle to fit those in as well as your jewels. All in all a very good buy, very pleased with this product.
on 16 December 2010
I bought this for my 8 year old granddaughter after searching for a jewellery box that wasn't cheap looking and wouldn't look too childish as she grows up. This fits the bill perfectly. It is beautifully made and really pretty with a neat, secure fastening. It was also packed well in tissue paper inside a sturdy box. Approx external dimensions are: L 19cm, W 13cm, H 12cm. It has plenty of space inside for her jewellery and I love it!
on 25 February 2010
I come across this Jewellery Box after looking everywhere for one for my niece for her 7th birthday. It is very well made, has enough space for a young child/teenager's jewellery. Also comes with a padlock and keys.
on 18 November 2010
Ordered this as a present for my 8 yr old daughter. Very pleased with it. Lovely jewellery box and big enough to hold all her bits and pieces. Would recommend.

D.McLellan
Glasgow
on 13 August 2011
I bought this jewellery box as a present for my granddaughter who is six.
She loved it. The only criticism would be regarding the lock which is a bit
fiddly, especially for little fingers. Having said that the box hopefully
will "grow" with her as its not too childish. All in all a good buy.
on 10 July 2010
Good purchase. Looks nice. Not tacky like others I have seen and my 7 year ol neice loved it!
on 22 February 2011
I bought this for my niece aged 9yrs for Christmas. She asked for a jewellery box, but I felt she was getting a bit old for the usually HSMusical stuff. This was perfect and good quality, well made. Just the right size for a girl's jewellery. She loved it and it made her feel grown up.
on 5 December 2010
I purchased this for my ten year grandchild for Christmas having looked round the shops for hours. I was really delighted with it and I am sure she will love it. It was excellent value and very pretty. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
on 8 December 2012
we have just bought this box for our 8 year old granddaughter, it is beautifull. it would suit any age really it's like a travel jewellery box, it's really well made, but if you order one check it well as the first one that arrived the lid was not fitted on right but the replacement is perfect, i have checked on other web sites and this one is selling at over £30.00 we paid £15.60, she likes grown up things so i am sure she will love it, it arrived fast and well packed, the small lided compartment will be perfect for her earrings. it also has a small padlock and key and is the kind of catch that a small child can manage, most childrens jewellery boxes are made of cardboard and paper covered some have stickers on they don't last long she has had two or that kind already, but this one is very sturdy and covered in a leather look, and it should wipe if it gets anything on it, very pleased we choose this one, i think it will still look for years to come, hope this is of some help,
on 1 February 2011
I bought this jewellery box for my 8 year old daughter. The box is lovely, just what I wanted for her, and she loves it. Its big enough for her to put her'grown up' jewellery in rather than her play stuff and should last her for years. The box was very carefully packaged for delivery and arrived in perfect condition.