5.0 out of 5 stars Compression Shorts - A must have!
These shorts are a lifesaver. I would recommend these to anyone recovering from a groin injury. I was able to walk pain free, which is something you normally take for granted. I still keep these to hand for the odd day when extra support is needed.
Published on 12 Oct 2010 by Denise

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky sizing
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by Suki Katz

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky sizing, 13 Sep 2011
An excellent pair of shorts in all but the waistband is a bit narrower than expected as well as flimsy -- e.g. I am a size 12 normally and ordered M as the sizing chart suggests ("80-85 cm" -- waist I presume). This size fits fine except that when I pull the shorts up over the hip, I can feel/hear the threads in the waistband straning and tearing. The shorts need to be tight, I understand, but then the standard/quality of the waistband (sewing and thread used) need to be up to the task too. I wonder now whether I ought to order a size L-- but no, that would then be too loose all around to do the job of compressing. Mixed feelings, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression Shorts - A must have!, 12 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars McDavids Compression shorts, 31 Mar 2011
A sports injury prompted the first purchase of these superb shorts. They enabled me to continue my very energetic sport without further injury whilst I recovered.
The second pair was purchased due to falling foul of a hernia, holding everything together until surgery. I couldn't have coped without them.
They're great for wearing 'just as shorts' too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as picture, 23 Sep 2013
I had previously had a pair of these shorts with the thick waist band and was very pleased to find them again but upon delivery I found that these no longer look like the picture and the waist band as now changed so I wasn't to pleased with the product and I personally don't think they give the same protection to upper legs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as shown in the picture., 29 Nov 2013
Arrived in good time but having had a pair before they were a bit different to those shown in the picture (the waistband) however do the job the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars not great at supporting injury, 14 Feb 2013
Bought these to support my injured hip, they are comfy but offer no extra benefit.
started to unravel at stitching after 3 washes
poor quality, very disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars medium is pretty small, 7 Mar 2014
i wish I had purchased a larger size but the product itself is fine. Delivery was prompt and the product is quite good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 11 Feb 2014
Item was just as advertised, sizing information good and well priced. I have searched for such an item on the high street to no avail.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight Support for Hip and thigh strain, 30 Jan 2014
These shorts are really well made. However, I have a comparatively slim waist to my rather larger hips. The problem I have is that they slip down as they are too big on my hips. They did help with support. I realise that it is not the shorts but my shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars shorts, 23 Jan 2014
seem ok i have to confess i have not really worn them but seem to fit better than the top so very pleased