on 20 March 2011
We looked around and read reviews before going for these and we were not disappointed. By far the cheapest, with an excellent range of vehicles. Reviews for similar products complained about stickers coming unstuck but ours have not moved. We've stuck our stickers on a variety of surfaces including freshly painted walls and they have been fantastic.Definitely worth buying.
on 29 January 2011
This is my first product review, but I'm so happy with these stickers! Easy to use, look great and good value for money. I keep going into my sons room just to look!
on 26 September 2013
We bought these when my son was moving from the nursery (as I was expecting his baby sister who would need the nursery) to his big boys room. He loves lorries and planes and tractors like any wee boy and was delighted when he saw his new room and all the amazing stickers all around it. He is a bit older now but still loves his stickers. They were easy to put up and stuck really well, no problems with them peeling off as we had with other stickers we used in the nursery first time round.
on 2 August 2011
These are great stickers, lovely colours & good value for money, not like the cheap ones that take the paint off if you decide to move them. I have moved these several times & they peel off great & stick back on no problem. I would most definitely recommend them!
on 27 June 2013
these look so much better than I thought they would! they have transformed a large room completely and my two year old is delighted with them - made moving bedrooms a breeze :) he loves to go round saying what type of vehicle each one is and naming the colours. particularly enjoyed putting the helicopters up - they look like they are flying round our wall light - and there's a wee scooter on top of the light switch!

really lovely colours, nice touch that the windows in the cars are transparent so the paint colour of the wall is visible though windows - ties them in more to the décor. the cars/planes etc have a nice painted look to them and are the perfect balance between funky and retro. They are not too 'kiddie' or brash, a lot more tasteful than the character stickers you can get.

these were very easy to put up and I repositioned quite a few, was very easy - literally pick and stick. none of the stickers ripped even when I was being careless.

so glad I didn't go for the expensive wall art stickers which are a nightmare to put up!
on 26 August 2014
Really lovely quality product. Been on my sons wall for 9 months now (still in position) and he absolutely loves them. Very easy to stick on, peel off and resposition. Highly recommended product. Have just bought 'RoomMates' stickers for my new baby girls room and cant wait for them to arrive to have fun sticking them over the nursery!
on 18 September 2013
These stickers are excellent - they are bright and colourful and do not come off the wall by themselves, but are truly repositionable without looking as if they've been moved. My son (who's 3) have managed to peel some off, and crumpled them up during a bit of naughtiness, but even the crumpled ones I was able to straighten out and stick down again, without anyone being the wiser! Really impressed - I have other RoomMates stickers in my daughter's room and they are the same brilliant quality. Even after 2 years there have been no 'loosening', the wall doesn't get damaged at all when moving about and the colours haven't faded either. Well recommended, and I will definitely be buying more RoomMates stickers when the children are bigger and would like a quick update for their rooms.
on 7 October 2010
The stickers are fantastic! Came very quick and look great on wall of 1 year old son's room. He loves them too. Very bright and large to draw in the eye. They also come off the wall very easily so can be moved and re-arranged.
on 13 May 2015
Very good stickers. My conservatory (which I am using for kid as his playing room) looks more lively now.
Durable and has good sticking strength...I was able to pull out stickers a couple of times to change their location and then stick them to another place.

Lively colours (though not gaudy or hard of eyes). Kid likes them and I am sure all kids will thoroughly enjoy them.

However, I don't think it will stick well on regular rough wall. Though I used only 3-4 stickers from entire set on the room wall and so far no issues.
It stuck well (really well) on conservatory walls (which are quite smooth).

I just feel that its too expensive for what it is. Otherwise quite good. Recommended.
on 6 December 2013
I got these for my son to turn his room into more of a 'toddler' room. They are brilliant! He is completely obsessed with them to the point where every time we go in his room we have to name all the vehicles. I'm actually finding these really educational as they are really encouraging his speech.

They are super easy peasy to stick down. I found for a few days after I was smoothing a few corners down but no biggie (they seem to be stuck firm now). Another reviewer commented on a chemical smell. It smells a little of plastic but this was only on peeling the stickers off and haven't noticed any smell since.

Would thoroughly recommend these, these are lovely.