5.0 out of 5 stars Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
Published on 12 April 2013 by Becky Ganderton

1.0 out of 5 stars 64 duplicates.
I got 64 duplicates and the cards were bad too...
The only positive thing is that the cards were in excellent condition, but I do not recommend buying this at all.
Published on 28 Jan. 2013 by Gunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, 12 April 2013
This review is from: YuGiOh! Mega Lot 100 Mint Card Plus 4 Rares with Possible Random Holo Inserted! (Yu-Gi-Oh! MAKES A GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT OR STOCKING STUFFER!) (Toy)
Amazing product! ordered these for me and My Boyfriend to share, Great for making a deck out of, or mixing up with others to make a deck. We got amazing cards. Very good price for the amount of cards. Definately reccomend this. All in Perfect condition, not a marking on any of them. Delivery was amazing, came a few days after delivery. We are both Very Pleased with the selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson loved these, 26 Aug. 2013
kyli (nottingham) - See all my reviews
bought for my grandson he was really pleased with the good assortment and especially the rare ones he has quite a lot but these were some he didn't have

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 22 April 2013
I didn't exactly get great cards with this order but hey its a random set and there was some decent variation and only a couple of repeats. I wouldn't bank on this if you are looking for a particular card or something for a particular set however as a general random selection, it is as its advertised. Also it did arrive sooner than anticipated

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Feb. 2013
Kids love these, bought as a present, and they look great in a box for kids to keep them organised in

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 21 May 2013
Was a brilliant purchase. I got lots of fantastic cards with lots of variations with no repeats. I will defiantly be purchasing allot more of these. A Good Buy i strongly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars 64 duplicates., 28 Jan. 2013
I got 64 duplicates and the cards were bad too...

4.0 out of 5 stars Recieved cards were excellent, some new, some old, 22 Aug. 2013
I can't fault the contents, I got more than I was hoping for, as well as new deck ideas. I got a few duplicates, but I'm fine with that.

Cards came in a set of 6 transparent card protectors separated between them, and were overall in good condition, but I wouldn't say mint condition as some of the edges were slightly worn.

Delivery was pretty quick, the estimated delivery was 5th of September, but the cards arrived on the 22nd, two days after the dispatch notice, so delivery was fairly quick.

I took a star off for the ridiculous delivery cost, though. The padded envelope was stickered at 90p, and the 6 card protectors wouldn't have bumped the postage up to over £4.00. Looking at the reviews, I saw some people complain about bad cards, and wondered if I got lucky or something, so I'm going to order another one to see if I get another good set, or a bad set.

I recommend this item if you want to extend your collection, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for filling out any gaps in your deck., 23 Aug. 2014
Peter Piper - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The cards are plainly brand new and in mint condition, delivered in two bagged packs of 50. I received a nice selection of cards with no duplications. No particularly powerful cards, but it certainly wasn't a load of duds, either. I'd say it was better than expected, to be honest.

Great value!

4.0 out of 5 stars The cards I received were fairly good and have allowed me to build an ok Warrior ..., 4 Oct. 2014
The cards I received were fairly good and have allowed me to build an ok Warrior deck. The deck isn't quite good enough to beat the Blue Eyes Structure deck but it's definitely getting there after several purchases of this product. The only issue I have found is that you may receive duplicates if you order a few packs at a time. I think the randomization of these cards depends on the week or month that you buy them so I would recommend waiting a week before buying more packs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 20 Oct. 2014
I have to say the quality of these cards were appalling, I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! since I was 5-6 and even then all of my cards were in mint-near mint condition, I thought that this would be a great way to expand my collection, but instead I'm just disappointed. I bought 4 of these and their only saving grace was the containers they came with, however I would rather have bought a brand new booster box, at least they don't have tatty Spanish cards.