4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!
Published on 28 Sept. 2011 by Araniadea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
I bought this album because I love With Every Heartbeat and Handle Me but I am a bit disappointed because most of the other tracks are a bit boring in my opinion and are rap more than pop/dance music. When I listen to it now I tend to play the same 4 tracks over and over again.
Published on 13 Jun. 2008 by G. Knott

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, 28 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Robyn (Audio CD)
I bought this album on the strength of hearing the acoustic version of one of the tracks, as promo soundtrack for a television 'crime season'. I then listened to the version as recorded on the album, and thought it equally as 'catchy. The album all in all is quite good, though in my opinion, I thought that the particular track - 'With every heartbeat' should have been a bit longer'. I actually liked most of the songs on this album, which is a surprise to say the least, seeing as I am a rock and heavy metal fan!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 13 Jun. 2008
G. Knott (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Robyn (Audio CD)

Robyn
Robyn by Robyn (Audio CD - 2008)