5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 1 May 2012
excellent energy drink - it will def put pep in your step - I felt dreadful before trying this soooo tired and full of aches and pains but now I def feel fantastic - it does what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet!, 1 Feb. 2011
C. Wilson "Christine" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash Flavor, 21.6 oz (615 g) (Personal Care)
I'd had a bad cold/fluey thing and was having trouble shaking it off. My worry was that I would have a winter like last year when I went down with every bug going - my immune system getting seriously worse with each bug caught. Sometimes we just have winters like that and it is horrible. A friend recommended this and although I am sceptical about taking vitamins (I like to eat a healthy diet)I had to admit that my way wasn't working and although it is expensive her claim as that she hadn't had a cold since she'd been on it - about two years.

I've had it about a fortnight now and find it excellent. Easy to take as a health drink I felt better very fast and energised. It is far too early to say whether it kept me cold free all winter but I certainly felt it helped me get over the cold/flu that I had and keep me feeling good for the rest of the time. I would use it again - possibly in the autumn/winter only but we will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product :-), 23 May 2014
Delivered quickly & no customs issues. Good product and has definitely helped my fatigue. It took a couple of days to start feeling the benefit but definitely a good but. The flavour is a bit too sweet though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great and I think it works for energy, 23 Oct. 2013
Not only does this taste good, I get the feeling that this formula is a good one and works to supplement a diet effectively. I am sure that it has helped boost and sustain my energy levels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 16 Mar. 2015
I actually have felt better since taking this product. Minor niggle is the product advertised is the Berry Splash, but what turned up (and what's in the pic) is the Tropical flavour. Which is nowhere near as nice. Otherwise this is pretty good. Note that it doesn't include iron so you may have to take that as a separate supplement if you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 5 Jun. 2014
its great - all fine re service - easy convenient way to buy it. good product and doses what it says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2015
Superb, really can tell the difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
This really is helping me with my CFS.

5.0 out of 5 stars really great, 30 Sept. 2014
Fast delivery, really great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Great product and fast delivery