5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published 10 months ago by Staven U.

2.0 out of 5 stars Use as an aid to losing weight quickly.
These tablets are good for losing weight if you need to lose it quickly, but they are not good for long term use. They make your heart beat faster thus increasing your metabolism, but they can make you feel dizzy at times.
Published 14 months ago by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules (Personal Care)
I've taken this Tyrosine supplement for the past six months along with 5-HTP Bulk Powder 10 Grams. Besides losing ten pounds over this time, which doesn't sound like a lot but believe me it's huge, I also have been able to maintain a steady level of energy, been sleeping better, and have had not felt depressed since I began this regiment. I know this may not sound great to anyone but for me it's been amazing. I've suffered from insomnia the better part of my adult life, have always been lethargic and had low energy (even in those rare cases that I did sleep) and i've been diagnosed as clinically depressed more times than I can remember. I love these supplements and totally won't stop taking them any time soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 May 2013
I had been diagnosed with post viral fatigue since June 2012. A friend recommended these to me in Feb 2013 as another friend of hers who had post viral fatigue found they worked for her. All I can say is they have completely improved my life. I am back at the gym and feeling on top form. Whether it's a placebo effect or not, I don't know but also don't care. I have my life back.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2014
its way cheaper than H & B, takes about a week to arrive which isn't so bad so worth trying

4.0 out of 5 stars Easier Recall, 13 Jun 2013
L-tyrosine is the real deal. The stuff is great. It really helped me out because as a man in my 50s, I find it a lot more difficult to remember things than I did 20 years ago. The brain booster helped me focus and bring some of those memories back to light.

The best results for me have come when I combined the l-tyrosine tablets with 5-htp; 5-HTP Bulk Powder 10 Grams. No side effects from combining but they work so well together. I can remember my daily routine with ease and can even recall all my youngest memories without battling for hours trying to piece the details together. I really feel like a new man and all my friends say the same thing; my memory is sharp as it's ever been Also, my mood has been greatly improved as well which is a benefit of the 5htp. Great complimentary products for the middle-aged!

5.0 out of 5 stars L - Tyrosine, 28 May 2013
I've felt a lot more alertness since I have been taking this product and have more energy to get me through the tough days.I've only been taking it a few days but have felt good and will bump up the dosage as the days/weeks pass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped cure my anxiety, 17 April 2013
Tried L-tyrosine as an alternative to medication for social anxiety, not only has it helped that but it has also made me more peppy and ready for the day and generally just in a better mood. Also I was expecting it to take days, weeks, months to take effect and make a difference but I felt a difference surprisingly quickly. I would recommend this to anyone with anxiety or anyone looking for a supplement to just give them a zing in their step.

2.0 out of 5 stars Use as an aid to losing weight quickly., 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lasts ages!, 15 Nov 2013
Good product all round. So easy to take, especially if, like me, you empty capsules into your mouth. Empty under tongue and let it melt. Works great for calming mind and also focusing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars New spring in my step, 7 April 2013
I have been feeling like a zombie for ages suspecting thyroid. After the doctor told me my thyroid was "normal" I was diagnosed with M E and fibromyalgia. I am only 35 and went from bad to worse. Daily activities had reduce to about an hour a day if I was lucky and then I'm whacked out for the rest of it! This continued for about 3 months where I get as mentally tired as I do physically. I saw these and thought I would give them a try. I feel like a new person. I'm not sure exactly what they do to my body which helps, but I feel so much better. I'm not back to normal, but with a young family I can resume a normal ish life, house work and still have the energy to go out in the evening too. I've only been on them about 4 days and take one in the morning which seems to last till about dinner time, so I have another to boost me threw the evening. I can't believe how much better I feel and what a difference it has made. I feel brighter, happier and more able to cope with my illness as well as having more energy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe all the reviews regarding weight loss, 6 Dec 2013
This product did not work for me did not notice any improved alertness or energy and certainly no weight loss and I was running 15 miles a week whilst taking this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›