5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published 13 months ago by Staven U.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Don't waste your money. I took this as prescribed and it had absolutely no effect whatsoever, maybe it's ok for others, but not for me
Published 2 months ago by Den

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules (Personal Care)
I've taken this Tyrosine supplement for the past six months along with 5-HTP Bulk Powder 10 Grams. Besides losing ten pounds over this time, which doesn't sound like a lot but believe me it's huge, I also have been able to maintain a steady level of energy, been sleeping better, and have had not felt depressed since I began this regiment. I know this may not sound great to anyone but for me it's been amazing. I've suffered from insomnia the better part of my adult life, have always been lethargic and had low energy (even in those rare cases that I did sleep) and i've been diagnosed as clinically depressed more times than I can remember. I love these supplements and totally won't stop taking them any time soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 May 2013
I had been diagnosed with post viral fatigue since June 2012. A friend recommended these to me in Feb 2013 as another friend of hers who had post viral fatigue found they worked for her. All I can say is they have completely improved my life. I am back at the gym and feeling on top form. Whether it's a placebo effect or not, I don't know but also don't care. I have my life back.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2014
its way cheaper than H & B, takes about a week to arrive which isn't so bad so worth trying

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 1 July 2014
Been on these for nearly 2 weeks now and they seem to work. Was taking just one capsule around 6pm but found I could not get to sleep very well so started taking one in the morning instead and that works better for me. Seem to have more energy so I might increase to 2 and see what happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiredness, 20 Jun 2014
Been taking these for past twelve months. Since being diagnosed with a underactive thyroid three years ago I have had trouble with energy levels and concentration and after some research decided to try these.
They seem to be ok with my thyroxin and make concentration noticeably better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...but, 1 Feb 2014
I bought this because my focus in work and my motivation to do almost anything in life is lacking. I started taking tyrosine and that all changed. However after a week of taking it my anxiety levels started to soar and I even started feeling slightly depressed. I then discontinued use and started to feel better again.

Maybe tyrosine simply isn't for me as I suffer from anxiety, but it may work great for others. There's no doubt it gives you a boost. It's just at too big a cost for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars lasts ages!, 15 Nov 2013
Good product all round. So easy to take, especially if, like me, you empty capsules into your mouth. Empty under tongue and let it melt. Works great for calming mind and also focusing more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped cure my anxiety, 17 April 2013
Tried L-tyrosine as an alternative to medication for social anxiety, not only has it helped that but it has also made me more peppy and ready for the day and generally just in a better mood. Also I was expecting it to take days, weeks, months to take effect and make a difference but I felt a difference surprisingly quickly. I would recommend this to anyone with anxiety or anyone looking for a supplement to just give them a zing in their step.

5.0 out of 5 stars L - Tyrosine, 28 May 2013
I've felt a lot more alertness since I have been taking this product and have more energy to get me through the tough days.I've only been taking it a few days but have felt good and will bump up the dosage as the days/weeks pass.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›