4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable brand
Now brand is a very reliable source for health products and I buy several of their items on a regular basis.
Published 12 months ago by TopGeek

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I've been finding it difficult to find a brand for supplements that work recently, i took st john's wort a couple of years back and it was very effective but i've forgotten which brand it was!
Published 14 months ago by Wiltshire

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 4 Feb 2013
However i hoped "now" might be a reputable brand but have taken these and they have no effect on my mood. I advise you get a friend to recommend if they've had success with a brand, as many supplements that used to work in the past dont seem to be produced to the same quality now so with little efficacy these days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable brand, 15 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars St. John's Wort., 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Vcaps (Personal Care)
Good value for money, easy to take. I would recommend this product to any one who is feeling in a low or slightly depressed mood. Having suffered depression for many years and tried conventional treatment from my GP. I thought I would try a more naturel product. I have now been taking St. John's Wort for several months and found them very benifical.

ARRAY(0xa0bc4450)