on 2 August 2014
I started using the product a few days ago and almost immediately I had renewed energy and vitality. Highly recommended.
on 25 December 2013
I have had pernicious anaemia for a number of years and I discovered that this product keeps my b12 levels up
1717 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2014
Does what it says on the bottle, seems to really perk me up when I'm feeling a bit run down :)
on 21 December 2015
New lease of life, this B12 is the easiest way to get B12 when you still have some intrinsic factor....should be compulsory for every woman over 45 and there would be a fraction of the incidences of alzhiemers.
on 2 May 2016
The last few weeks before I was due to have my B12 injection, I was literally on my knees. Totally exhausted, my brain was not functioning, all the usual symptoms of pernicious anaemia. Decided to try these and I'm so glad I did. Due for my injection this week and would not be functioning at all by now if not for these tablets. The improvement was wonderful. I intend to always keep these in stock ready for the few weeks before each 3 monthly injection and for a week after to let the injection do its stuff. Would give them 10 stars if I could.
on 13 March 2015
B12 pills that work! I know because I was suffering really badly with b12 deficiency. As soon as I started taking these I began to feel better. Would be nice to see these as a subscribe and save option.
on 30 July 2013
Got my results an hour ago my vitamin b12 levels are 2000 and the recommended is 485-800, the doctor said " what are u taking" I think I will be going for the b12 1000mcg
on 14 March 2013
I started taking these after being diagnosed with B12 defiency in late 2008. Symptoms included stomach pains, cramps, tiredness, tingling hands and feet, severe headaches and loss of feeling in my limbs. At first I was given B12 injections which resolved the problem. However, a few months ago I started getting tingling hands and feet again and I was feeling tired. So I went to my doctor who did a blood test. The results came back 'normal'. So I did some research and found a book called Could it be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses. The book states that this is the best form of B12 as it dissolves under the tongue and goes straight into the blood stream, breaking through the blood/brain barrier. Since taking these I have not had any more symptoms and I don't feel so tired.

Highly recommended!
on 25 March 2015
Energy boost in a bottle! I take one earlier in day and one in evening. Without it I start feeling tired and lethargic again. Don't expect them to work right away. Takes time!
These were a life saver for me!
My doctor did not seem to know what was wrong and arranged a brain scan! I was, it turns out both iron and b12 deficient. Anyone with cognitive decline, feeling tied / dizzy and struggling with head fog might want to read the information by the charity B12.org

If it is low B12 and you can't get GP acknowledgement soon enough or at all (quite common)' do consider these. You can not do any harm as B12 is not toxic at high levels and excess is just urinated out.

I cant recommend these enough!