on 22 August 2015
I’ve been happily taking Solgar Methylcobalamin 5,000 mcg for several months, ever since being diagnosed with B12 deficiency, but decided to try Jarrow’s as they’re considerably cheaper. I was aware that some of the posters on a chronic fatigue forum found Jarrow’s Methylcobalamin changed from one of the best B12 supplements to becoming much less effective a couple of years ago, but as the supplements still get 5-star reviews from a considerable number of people, I thought it unlikely I'd be sensitive enough to notice any difference.

I changed from 2 x 5,000mcg Solgar daily to 1 x Solgar and 1 x Jarrow’s. After ten days, I found my fingers were tingling and the skin on my forearms was burning – signs of peripheral neuropathy that the Solgar had kept at bay for months. I changed back to 2 x Solgar, and the symptoms went.

While I’m glad I tried them in the interests of saving money, the bottom line is that, for me, Jarrow's don’t work as well as Solgar and I won’t use them again. Which is a bit of a relief because they take forever to dissolve (and in fact rarely seem to dissolve all the way; after about 20 minutes they leave some sort of nasty tasting paste under my tongue with what feel like stringy bits in it) and they’re large with quite sharp edges, making them a little uncomfortable to keep under the tongue for that long. They also contain citric acid, and I’m not sure how good for tooth enamel long-term usage of these would be.
on 16 February 2014
The high dose of B-12( one a day) reduces joint pain and tiredness. You can see a jump in energy levels.
on 24 February 2016
If you're a vegetarian then you already know about the whole B12 thing and these pills more than do the job, in honesty you can just split each pill in half and get double the servings out of each bottle as you'd still be 41,655% above the RDA.

But what if you're not a vegetarian? Then I think you should still reach for these pills as they can alleviate an amazing amount of ills ranging from back pain/sciatica (it works by helping the nerves signal correctly) to weight issues (if you're eating too much or too little it helps stabilize in either respect) as well as helping the body function perfectly, give you nicer skin, a healthier digestive system and a whole host of other benefits. Just take a look online and see.

This is the best form of B12 from the best company as generally the absorption of this vitamin is poor but as this is a sub-lingual pill it bypasses that to get the goodness directly into your system. As I mentioned before with the whole back pain/sciatica thing I put a friend of mine on these as he was off sick with terrible back pain and was worried about the amount of painkillers he was taking, the result of eating one tablet was enough to convince him to go and buy his own and he feels a whole lot better now, he was heard saying "Why don't the doctors know about this and why don't they prescribe it?" and that my friends is a whole nother topic...

Place your health in your own hands instead of giving away your power to rely on a mans perspective who has 10 minutes to dedicate to reading the sanctioned flow chart of treatment and try these out if anything I've said has piqued your interest.
on 11 February 2013
I choose this strength as my B12 is low,So I'm hoping that it is building up quick, it dissolves well under your tonguewell.
on 27 August 2011
I am a long term vegetarian and I was feeling very low in energy. As I know my diet is pretty good I decided to buy this product to see if it could help with my energy levels..and it did!!! I am loving it and thoroughly recommend it.
on 26 June 2012
Fantastic B12 lozenges, lovely taste, can split easily (in pill cutter) if lesser daily amount required, boosted my energy levels no end, shall be sticking to Jarrow from now on, in my opinion the best B12 yet I have tried...
on 2 March 2016
I've got to say that I've tried lots of vitamins and supplements over recent years but these are the only ones that I can honestly say actually work. I had been taking them for about 10 days, maybe 14 days, and all of a sudden I was waking up at least an hour earlier than normal and wanting to jump out of bed and do something. To put this in context, I have been drinking alcohol for roughly 17 years every single night and needed to put an end to my feeling constantly lethargic. To my amazement I also didn't want to drink anymore (I picked a fine night to start... my birthday!!) I managed to do nearly two weeks without booze and felt pretty damn good. Unfortunately I ran out of the 5000mcg tablets and couldn't afford any more. Suffice to say I ended up drinking again!! I've recently tried the lower dosage ones of 500mcg but sadly they don't give me that same feeling. Once I'm out of them I will break the bank to get the larger dose ones again. Vitamin B12 deficiency is certainly real and is way more common in most people than we all think.
on 31 January 2014
I have only taken a few days running, but i have been taling on an evening and i think they are helping me sleep. I have not had a change in my tiredness yet but hopefully in time. highly recommend =)
on 18 December 2012
I'am 53 years old and was told I was no longer absorbing B!2. After taking the 60 lozenges my B12 levels had increased from 236 t0 589. The most noticable benefit was I no longer had a sore tongue. I'll keep taking them, who knows what other benefit I will gain. I recommend these for anyone with a B12 deficiency.
on 9 September 2015
The only thing that helps me. B12 anaemia for 5 years now; chronic pain, fatigue, illness and brain fog. I almost lost my job and in fact my life. The 3 monthly UK B12 injections do absolutely nothing for me, nor did any supplements. These tablets changed my entire life; alert, intelligence and memory returning, no fainting or brain fog. Thank you so much.