Style Name: Pencil Pot|Change

on 1 March 2010
Dispatched quickly, happy with Ryman products, have the rest of the set. Looks better than plastic one I had before!!!
on 11 October 2012
I had to get myself one of these Pencil Pots as i was currently using a cup to fit all of my pens and pencils in.
Recievd this Item today and what can i say other than it is great, it fits all of my pens and pencils and i still have room to fit more in. The design is lovely, i like the whole silver mesh thing and it is very sturdy and you can tell its great quality.
I would definatly recommend this Osco Mesh Pencil Pot...
on 20 February 2013
It's a good holder for all sorts of desk items, the quality is fine and it's worth the money. I got this one and I also bought Stylish Wooden Pencil Holder (Bamboo Pattern) - Handmade because I think it looks good in addition to this one. Now my desk is tidier than ever!
on 20 May 2012
We bought this to replace a similar plastic one. It arrived quickly and we are very pleased with its quality and the fact that you can store pens, pencils, erasers etc very easily and that they are readily to hand when you need them.
on 13 August 2013
I bought this pencil pot to match a similar style bin. The pen pot is very solid and stores all my stationery well. The only minor aberration is a join line in the centre of the middle cylinder. Not quite perfect!
on 6 August 2013
The staff were given a choice of office storage and they liked the look of this in the shops but the price made them too costly. However finding these online was a winner
on 14 June 2013
Very functional & good looking desk tidy. Large enough to do the job & has rubber feet so no scratches on the desk. Good value for the money.
on 6 January 2013
Excellet product. My kids' desks are mush more organised now. Can really hold more pens/pencils than I expected. Highly recommend.
on 17 December 2012
I was slightly wary prior to receiving this product - the price seemed to be too low for it to be of good quality.
I should not have worried since it is the best pencil pot I have ever come across (including 40 years of office life).
Strong and unbreakable, it now holds pens, pencils, rubber, Tipp-Ex, Sellotape and pencil sharpener with plenty of room left.
Once again Amazons free and fast delivery is superb.
on 8 April 2015
I bought this for the simply task of keeping pens in one place on my desk in my room. Now it holds my hairbrush, cables, rings, straws and all sorts. It has three rubber pads underneath so it doesn't slide about on glass/metal/wood surfaces. Also matches some of my furniture, keeping the metallic theme in my room. Worth the money too as I can't imagine this getting dented or broken anytime soon.