5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I had to get myself one of these Pencil Pots as i was currently using a cup to fit all of my pens and pencils in.
Published 21 months ago by J. Seymour

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Decent desk tidy, It keeps everything handy and viable on the table. Good if you buy more of the set.
Published 14 months ago by Anthony Oneill

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Oct 2012
J. Seymour (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Osco Mesh Pencil Pot Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Base 5 Tube Silver (Office Product)
Recievd this Item today and what can i say other than it is great, it fits all of my pens and pencils and i still have room to fit more in. The design is lovely, i like the whole silver mesh thing and it is very sturdy and you can tell its great quality.
I would definatly recommend this Osco Mesh Pencil Pot...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar 2010
Dispatched quickly, happy with Ryman products, have the rest of the set. Looks better than plastic one I had before!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for Pens and Pencils, 4 Sep 2013
This is an organiser for pens and pencils however I can't fit anything else in it. The pots are a little too deep for a cylinder shaped pencil sharpener so I have had to pad out the bottom of one of the section to allow me to be able to lift the sharpener out. Apart from that it is ok, but a rectangular mesh organiser I bought before is a far better and more practical shape as it can hold post it notes, calculators etc as most of your stationery bits and pieces are of a square or rectangular shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy pencil pot, 13 Aug 2013
I bought this pencil pot to match a similar style bin. The pen pot is very solid and stores all my stationery well. The only minor aberration is a join line in the centre of the middle cylinder. Not quite perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper online than in the shops, 6 Aug 2013
The staff were given a choice of office storage and they liked the look of this in the shops but the price made them too costly. However finding these online was a winner

4.0 out of 5 stars Desk Tidy, 14 Jun 2013
Very functional & good looking desk tidy. Large enough to do the job & has rubber feet so no scratches on the desk. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pencil holder, 20 Feb 2013
It's a good holder for all sorts of desk items, the quality is fine and it's worth the money. I got this one and I also bought Stylish Wooden Pencil Holder (Bamboo Pattern) - Handmade because I think it looks good in addition to this one. Now my desk is tidier than ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jan 2013
Excellet product. My kids' desks are mush more organised now. Can really hold more pens/pencils than I expected. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy & well made, 20 May 2012
We bought this to replace a similar plastic one. It arrived quickly and we are very pleased with its quality and the fact that you can store pens, pencils, erasers etc very easily and that they are readily to hand when you need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk tidy at last!, 14 Sep 2012
Mrs. K. Radley (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this and a matching waste bin, to smarten up my husbands office. Both look great, have a modern feel and are very good quality. I can't report that they have increased his productivity or output, but they do make the office look smarter and more organised and there's always a pen where I expect to find one.