4.0 out of 5 stars Be sure of the length
Published on 5 Dec. 2011 by Finger Picker

3.0 out of 5 stars Just one problem with mine
Published on 19 May 2012 by kevin Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars Be sure of the length, 5 Dec. 2011
I have just received the strap. The looks and leather quality, colour, are all fine.If you usualy like to take the strap over your shoulder and across your back,this may not be the strap for you. Wth the strap over the left shoulder(right handed player) and across the back,the guitar is up at chest level. If you simply like to sling it on the right shoulder only, the length is fine.The length is clearly stated, so no issues there. So just be aware, If you are of the just sling it on the right shoulder school, this is a good looking, soft leather strap, and as such is good value. If you are not, then the length may be an issue for you. This is not meant as a critisism of the product,more information to considerin line with your preference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, 8 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Real Leather Guitar Strap: Ultrasoft/padded, UK made 130cm in 'Honey'
I've had quite a few guitar straps in my time, and this is easily the best and most comforatable I've had. I keep moving it to whichever guitar I'm using most, even though I've got straps for all my guitars. Time to buy a couple more. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless Guitar Strap, 15 Mar. 2011
One cannot fault this strap. I have a couple of these now, fitted to two of my bass guitars, and they really are very satisfactory.

The total length is adequate for bass as well as six-string guitars (not always the case), the leather is of a beautiful quality, very soft and supple, and they don't shed masses of little bits of leather or suede all over your expensive band shirts while they're bedding in, like many straps do. Also, the width of the main part of the strap is sufficiently wide to spread the weight OK, quite a consideration with some basses (there's a lot of wood in a Fender Jazz Bass or a Yamaha BB, and they weigh upwards of 10 pounds).

Quality of workmanship is sound, and all the stitching seems to be nicely done. Finally, you have to bear in mind that these straps are half the price of many wide leather guitar straps, so it's a no-brainer really. A first-rate purchase in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, very pleased!, 14 Jan. 2011
Couldn't be happier with this strap. Goes great with the colour of my guitar. It clings a little to your clothes so it doesn't move about as you're playing. Hooks on either end feel secure. Length is good and can be adjust quite a lot. Nice leathery smell to it. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Italian Style and Comfort, 13 Jan. 2011
Looks, Feels and smells amazing. I'm six ft. 3, and it's a perfect fit, but it's adjustable for the shorter player. Also Very comfortable on shoulder, unlike other straps fiber glass straps, which don't mold to the contours of your shoulder like this strap does! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Strap, 13 Sept. 2011
what more can I say, this is a well made guitar strap, using good quality leather with a very simple method for shortening or lengthening

5.0 out of 5 stars DBM Italian Leather Guitar Strap, 1 Feb. 2009
Iain Wright (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been searchin many moons for a strap worthy of my precious Gibson Les Paul, and at last I have found Nirvana, courtesy of the pie eating dwarves who live in a marrow. The strap is exactly as described, and the wonderfully soft nappa leather takes the strain without complaint.

DBM Italian Leather Guitar Strap: Mahogany 'Ultra Soft' Strap (Up to 1.3m) for Electric / Acoustic / Bass Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy comfortable strap, 12 Mar. 2010
This strap is very comfortable and looks really classy - very soft leather. It has got plenty of adjustability and fits my guitar (Aria PE Std) securely. I only play the guitar at home, but I would highly recommend this strap wherever you might play and whatever your level.
Delivery from Dangleberry was very fast and efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars If i needed another one id buy this exact one again!!, 13 Mar. 2010
It looks nice and is very comfortable which has to be important it didnt come with instuctions which would of been a problem to me but it was for my husband who is a guitarist and so of course he knew how to fit it, he always chooses this one over all the others that he has as its his fave. Great purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just one problem with mine, 19 May 2012
kevin Webb - See all my reviews
The holes on the strap I received wouldn't go over the the end pins on my Gibson they were so small and as I wanted to put strap locks on it was impossible,I had to take the strap up to a local shoe repairer who punched the holes to the correct size. I own a dozen guitars and all have their own straps fitted with Schaller locks and although new straps can sometimes be a bit tight this was not on.
The strap itself was great for the money and as no-one else seems to have had this problem perhaps I've been unlucky?