Published on 25 Jan 2010 by Mrs. A. J. Saunders

1.0 out of 5 stars Bin it if it bends
I bought this last year but have hardly used it. Nonetheless, the cable solder broke creating a short circuit that has put paid to my almost new little Orange practice amp. Maybe I was unlucky, but I noticed from new that the cable bent where it left the jack. Would suggest you check your connection if you notice something similar. For me at least this has been a false...
Published on 17 May 2011 by Richard F

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead good quality and was for my son it is much better than previous lead and half the price, 25 Jan 2010
This review is from: Guitar Lead/Cable: 10ft / 3m Electric/Electro-Acoustic/Bass/Instrument + Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leading product, 24 Jan 2010
B. Mcgowan "tufty41" (Belfast) - See all my reviews
I got this lead to replace the one that came with my guitar. I was a little sceptical about claims that the lead could improve sound but when I plugged it in I was amazed.
The cable is very robust and feels professional. Would recommend this no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars good solid cable, 19 Nov 2011
Anthony Donnelly (uk) - See all my reviews
Well made cable and does it's job ... not a lot to say really ... it works. Nice and Long ofr the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Boston Guitar Lead, 25 Jan 2010
This lead gives exceptional clear sound whether connected to my strat or electric acoustic. It has none of the "crackle" or "Buzz" I appear to get from my older leads. It is also adequately long for my use (3 metres), as I only play guitars in the home. It was reasonably priced and arrived very promptly from Dangleberry Music. Basically, it does what it says on the packaging. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Oct 2009
Great item! I had a plastic cheap cabel that came with my guitar but it last only a few months... This is really a HEAVY DUTY cable! Besides looking good, the noise is reduced and it's longer than my last cable! Plus the price is great!
If you need a cable, buy this one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 July 2009
I have bought this to replace my old one, the quality of the connection is amazing! will definitely get another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged enough for the kids, 25 Jan 2010
Mr. S. W. Henry "Steve Henry" (West Wales and worldwide worker) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these as they got good Amazon reviews.
Arrived very quickly and were very well priced for what looks like good hard wearing leads [need to be as these were for my two boys one 10 and one 13, so their quality will be tested over time..but so far so good.Sound quality is very good as well, not the crackles I've had with some other and as it turns out more expensive leads... may buy some more for me too. Basically a good quality lead for a great price...nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 23 Jan 2010
F. W. Henning - See all my reviews
I was extremly pleased with the purchase made before Christmas. I was a bit concerned that I would not receive it in time for christmas but I neednt have worried, the goods arrived exactly when they should have.

Top quality at a good price, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Feb 2014
Nothing to fault with this lead, a good price for what it is, came well packaged and has since been well used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 10 Jan 2014
I think that this cable is the best value for money that I have come across I intend to buy more to use as speaker cables.