5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
There's something about leather that does it for me. This strap is beautifully made. It's substantial, strong, smells gorgeous and creaks the way leather should. It will last forever and wear with authentic style. It really adds something extra to the guitar, rather than just being a functional add-on. I like it a lot... but you know that already.
Published on 18 Jun. 2010 by Mr. S. Llewellyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Button Holes Too Small
This is a beautiful strap. Really well made and a great looking celtic pattern on it. It seems very sturdy and is also adjustable.

However, I had to send mine back as I could not get the button holes over the strap buttons on my guitar. They are quite small. I did receive excellent customer service from Jake at Dangleberry Music when returning the item...
Published 20 months ago by A D. Pate

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Jun. 2010
Mr. S. Llewellyn "Steve Llewellyn" (Sunbury on Thames, Surrey, England.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful strap, 18 Mar. 2011
Matt Gemmell "Writer" (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) - See all my reviews
Difficult to convey just how much better this is than a regular thin synthetic strap. It's extremely tough and secure, it smells fabulous and it's fully adjustable (it's a two-piece loop-back strap, fully stitched, with two button-holes). It provides a softer shoulder-feel than a cheap strap, and far more friction - your guitar simply won't slip down at all when you let go of the neck, no matter what angle it's at. I'm very temped to pick up a spare; wouldn't want to go back to stock straps after this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Secure, 10 Sept. 2011
This balck leather strap is easy to fit, yet secure - it stays put when I am taking putting the guitar on, when I am playing and when I take the guitar off, unlike a couple of straps I have had in the past. The look is "class" rather than "flash" so it may not suit some of the more extravagant axe-men out there!. However, it is well made, looks cool and does the job for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars red leather guitar strap, 29 Nov. 2010
Michael Ponsford (uk) - See all my reviews
Awesome guitar strap as soon as it arrived i could not wait to open it up and try it on my guitar.

A bit of advice before putting the strap on your guitar, rubb some leather softener in to the strap and leave it over night, this will soften the leather as it was a little tight getting it on the guitar, once i done this the strap went on my guitar with on problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality strap, 21 Nov. 2009
A bit tricky to adjust at first, but attaches very firmly to my electric guitar. I don't recommend it to guitarists who have to adjust the strap length regularly, as you would have to take it off every time. I don't have this problem so am really satisfied with it. It feels very comfortable and strong over the shoulder, and the pattern is really detailed yet subtle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Strap, 17 Mar. 2010
Bought this as a present from my brother he said it is fantastic quality and couldn't believe the price. Bargin and speedy delivery was a pleasure.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 18 Dec. 2010
I bought this guitar strap for my brother who is delighted with it. The leather is high quality with a stylish design. Thankyou!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Guitar Srap, 14 Jan. 2014
Mr May "reader" (manchester england) - See all my reviews
This item was delivered swiftly by this company. The strap is spot on top quality. It`s made from grade A leather, and has that strong leather smell to it. I bought the weave style, and wasn`t disappointed.The pattern compliments the strap. Some reviews mention the size of the holes each end,being too small .What do they expect ? It`s new stiff real leather!! Simply unscrew your ends off the guitar, if necessary,and insert them into the strap, which is what I did, and screwed it back onto the guitar. No problem!!?) I agree it is difficult to get on the guitar but once it`s on, it`s going no where, and that's peace of mind. I`d rather struggle to put it on, and know it`s not going to come off, and cause my guitar to fall. I`m 6`2,and the strap is plenty long enough for me, and can be made smaller, from the thin end of the strap. Looks great, is comfortable, and compliments any guitar great price, and will last a life time. recommend this guitar strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice guitar strap, 13 Nov. 2010
This is a nice strap. It looks good and it is comfortable to wear. Its easily adjustable. So why 4 stars?
The holes at each end of the strap to attach to the guitar are really small. Without widening the holes I couldn't fit it to either a Strat or a Les Paul. I had to increase the size of both holes and this strap is made of seriously tough material (real leather). I have increased the hole size but I felt that the new orifices I had made impaired the elegance of this item slightly(and make it unreturnable).
Overall I am happy with this strap - it will last for years and its a good price but be prepared to make an adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft sturdy and beautiful!, 2 Feb. 2012
K. Hubbard (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
It is a beautiful colour and very soft. The strap looks great on my guitar and is comfortable. it looks far more expensive than it was. good delivery and very good price too. I am so pleased with it.