5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, solid, reliable headset
Published 11 months ago by JD

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable always fails within months
The wiring inside the cable must be very thin and weak as after a few short months' use the microphone always fails. I don't buy them, they're sent from the IT department at work, but I am sure there must be something better out there. I have tried to keep a spare as I need a headset all the time, and these fail randomly, with no indication of their impending failure.
Published 9 months ago by Glasshalfhull

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, solid, reliable headset, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
This is the third one I've purchased - every time someone in my household breaks or loses their old headset, we're replacing them with these ones. This headset is exceptionally comfortable (anyone who wears a pair of glasses and spends hours with headsets on will appreciate this particular one), very solidly built, the cable is a decent length, and the mic is on a bendy arm so that it's very easy to adjust input as needed e.g. closer to your mouth or away, without changing where it's sitting on your head. Hands down the best headset I've ever used - the original purchase (bought because I was on a very very tight budget at the time) from around 5 years ago is still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!!!, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
For the price I paid for this product i am more than satisfied with it's perfect sound quality. When I get more cash though I may have to upgrade for greater sound output... but, that's just because I like my music insanely loud :P

- Voice comm is perfect whether you're running...

- Skype, Teamspeak, Vent(rillo), X-Fire, Wnidows Live, etc.

- Works great w/ Win 7 32 or 64 bit

4.0 out of 5 stars good headset, 12 July 2008
Amy Peacock (england) - See all my reviews
This arrived the other day, and I have to say it's pretty good, I plugged it in and it worked straight away, works fine with vista too.
the sound quality of the mic isn't as clear as my old one, my friends tell me over skype, but the headset is definitely far comfier than its predecessor, as it can be adjusted, the sound quality is good, not excellent but you get what you pay for.
the wire length is generous and allows for ease of movement, and it also has a handy volume control and mic mute button.
A nice headset for a good price, well worth the buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable always fails within months, 28 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It works !, 25 Nov 2010
Smst1 (SW England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
Always nice when anything to do with computers works straight out of the box. Doubly so when it also seems a bit of a bargain. Had been slightly concerned if this'd be Mac-compatible (nothing to say it was...nothing to say it wasn't), but accompanying instructions provided the (extremely simple) couple of steps necessary to ensure my Mac (running 10.6.5) now recognises this headset everytime it's plugged in. (Full Windows instructions too). Effectively plug'n'play. Sound quality on Skype and music (I don;t game) very good; told I'm nice and clear on Skype and have no complaints how my voice sounds on podcasts, so mic must be OK. Return level from mic in headphones when recording a little low. More odd than irritating and for me not a prob and not a reason for a star deduction. Long lead; in-line controls; supremely comfortable to wear; seemingly well-built. A good purchase and I'm happy with it. Not a lot more to add !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
Lisa Bragg "moodi judi" (Devon U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
Easy and comfortable to use. No feedback which you can get with some headsets. Reasonably priced. I definitely recommend. I used this for OU study and it had been recommended to me, so it must be good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well chuffed, 6 Oct 2013
A. Morrison - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
Bought these to use specifically for company webinars using my Dell laptop.
I have to say, for the money, the quality is really good, the noise isn't "tinny" or muffled but very clear. And I've been told my voice is received clearly at the far end.
Looking at the more expensive competition, I'm not sure why you'd got for something costing much more with little added value.
As far as comfort is concerned, I had a meeting last week for 1 hour 15 minutes and never felt comfort to be an issue once.
For my money, a great purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
The sound quality is ok, but the mic has no gate, so it picks up all background noise, making it pointless as a headset.

2.0 out of 5 stars PC 960, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
The headset was ok but the USB connection was of a very poor quality
It broke after the first time of use

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the buy, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset (Accessory)
The price and 4 star review persuaded me to buy this product. I'd like to let anyone who is buying this to know that if you're planning on using this for applications like skype, then keep lookin'. The microphone produces so much static that I have to hit the mute button after everything I say.

Other than this, the speakers are half decent and somewhat comfortable.

I won't recommend it to anyone.

Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset