5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
I have struggled to find a decent sharpener. This one is very good quality and does the job without wasting my expensive eyeliner and eyebrow pencils. I manage to achieve a good sharp point; but a handy tip to get the best result, is to put your pencil into the freezer for 4/5 minutes before sharpening.
Published on 5 Dec 2012 by captain

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Lots of hype and styling but all I really wanted was a sharpened point to my pencils. The cut is a bit soft
Published 7 months ago by avid reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 5 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpener I have had, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
This is much better than the (quite expensive) Urban Decay one I had, the plastic casing of which cracked quite quickly, and it was a bit blunt generally. This has a metal casing, which is much better and sturdier, is easier to clean, and comes with a little box to stop it getting dirt on the inside of your makeup bag. The price is excellent, too. I'm going to buy spares so that I always have one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 19 Nov 2011
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
Good sharpener for such a good price... sharpens eyeliner just like any more expensive ones that I have tried...no need to spend £20 on something that does the same job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jan 2012
Lacrimosa (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
A good little item made of metal, which feels a little more premium than your average plastic sharpener. An American brandname but (according to the box) made in Germany, it's only as large as it needs to be and no larger - good news for any overstuffed make-up bags out there.

This sharpener has two holes, the smaller of which suits normal make-up pencils. The larger hole would suit 'jumbo' style pencils. (The sharpenings come out of the two holes you can see above the word 'stila' in the photo.) Mine has thus far proved itself good and sharp on my eyebrow pencil, which it reshaped nice and cleanly with no breakage.

As an added bonus, the sharpener comes in a cute little brown cardboard box with simple black print, not one of those tacky blister packs that usually need to be hacked open with a stout pair of scissors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
This sharpener works fairly well, and it DOES fit those really large pencils which is great. however, it does leave a ring near the end as the end of the sharpener is slightly too small or something. but overall pretty decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant sharpener, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
I brought this a couple of months ago and it is a fantastic sharpener, I have had a few plastic ones in the past that have been rubbish however this is great for my lipstick liner pencil and very prompt delivery thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye pencil sharpener, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
I've tried a lot of eye pencil sharpener for at least 19 years, this the first time that I've got what i want, and it does the job well, good buy and I'm not gonna waste my expensive eye pencil. Over all I am very pleased with the product and I will recommend it. It arrived in my doorstep on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
This sharpener was just what I was looking for, great little sharpener. In fact I bought 2! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but strong, 7 Aug 2014
R. Bowman (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
This little sharpener is fantastic. If I ever lose it I will be buying another one straight away. It's much more robust than you would expect for its price, and it sharpens beautifully. I use it for my MAC eyeliner and I love the tip that it creates.

Would definitely recommend to friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpener for eye liner pencil, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener (Personal Care)
Having tried several sharpeners before and lost most of the pencil in the process each time, this one is a revelation! it does exactly what it is supposed to and very well. Just make sure you pop the pencil in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening and the result should be perfect. Sturdy, made of steel not plastic like so many others.

Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener