5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Harness
I had been looking for a harness like this in the shops here in the UK but couldn't find any.
Item arrived quicker than expected and have to say that the harness is great. Fits well and can be adjusted round the chest but not at the neck. Looks very smart on and seems to be more comfortable than other harnesses/collars that i have previously bought.
My dog is...
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Clare

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft Dog harness
It is an ok product - be aware the sizes are on the small size - I have a french bulldog and ordered a large - to my disappointment it was nowhere near big enough - check the sizes.
Published 3 months ago by Travis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Harness, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
My dog is a cross between a pug and a shih tzu - i originally ordered the medium which did fit, however, i don't think it would have been long before he would grow out of it. Dog chewed part of the harness so ordered the large instead and it feels much better.
I also ordered an xlarge for a miniture english pitbull and again this fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars K9 fashion sense, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
Would have got 5 but I'm either a big boy or the sizing is not quite right. Large for cocker spaniels is advised but I'm a cocker and it went nowhere near. Seller replaced it with an XL which fits like a glove and turns heads with its class looks / street credibility. I've only got to sort out my handlers satorial elegance now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppia Harness (Mesh), 22 Mar 2013
Carol Neill "C Neill" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
Love this products, we bought Large size for both pups, one pup is 18 months and the fit is good, our other pup is 10 months and the same size fits him, due to the cone shape around the collar it fits where it touches, with an adjustable strap around the girth/chest. Unlike most harnesses, there are no straps digging in, or buckles rubbing under delicate arm/belly areas. We have westies and Large seems to be the best size. They seem well made and strong, with a good ring for attaching the lead between the shoulders at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog harness, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
This Puppia dog harness is excellent very comfy and soft for my dog.Go for the larger size for a cavalier King Charles Spaniel as the medium size is quite small.I chose a large size.An excellent product I highly recommend this product as this is the second one I have purchased as they are so good and easily wash in a washing machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks very smart, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
This is perfect fof my cocker spaniel Gabby who suffered with disc problems in her neck. It fits well but get a large size for a dog the size of a cocker. Vry pleased with it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
This harness is brilliant. It's the second one we have had. Excellent quality, easy to put on, goes in the washing machine.
They are on the smaller side I feel. We have a 6 month old cockapoo who isn't big but this time we needed a large mainly because the head hole needed increasing. It adjusts easily when on. She is a nightmare with a collar and lead but walks lovely with the harness on. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
Some harness' irritate my pug's underarms but not this one. This one is great, other than the fact that she's worked out how to escape from it when she no longer wishes to be tied lamp post while I'm inside the store lovingly buying her food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppia harness, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
Great harness, really soft and easy to put on, looks really smart on my cocker spaniel! Great value for money, may buy another in a different colour although black really suits my boy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Couple of niggles but basically pleased, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
Basically pretty happy with this but slightly surprised by the sizing. I measured my dog's neck and thought there'd be ample room for him in this but it is a very snug fit. I'd prefer it slightly looser - it's hard to get on and off and he gets a bit funny about it.
Plus it's faded/gone grey after only a few uses, but then my dog is very hairy.
All in all pleased with the product but a couple of niggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is what you need, 23 Jun 2014
Mr. S. Darling (Redditch UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black Large (Misc.)
my daughter and I both use this type for our collie /springer puppies, they are both on their second harness, Marley due to outgrowing his and Penny because she decided to eat it!!
We use them for general walks and some training, and it doesn't affect their swimming ability at all.
we do take their collars of while in the park to give them more freedom, and a snug fit for chasing around