Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.64

on 13 November 2011
It's taken me months to read. One page and I'm lost. Every word has a meaning and the density of text layer upon layer made me feel like I understood nothing about life or spirituality even if my field of work is personal development. Anyhow close to the end I finally got it which is why I wanted to review the book. If read like a long meditation the answer you are looking for will emerge. Not by struggling to understand but by opening up to, surrendering to and accessing the higher self. I've never read anything like this before, but it was very much worth the process.
on 23 January 2014
I'm quite suspicious about this book's authorship and completely agree with the reviewer who also doubted it. It is not written in Holmes' style at all. Also, the content is quite superficial - which is, again, so not his style! I would recommend his classic 'The Science of Mind' over this book. I simply do not believe that he has written this one.
on 15 October 2011
I am a fan of Ernest Holmes and this book does NOT resemble a bonafide
work of Mr Holmes. I am very much doubting this is a genuine book.
Very disappointed, and wonder about BNPublishing.

Sorry very bad review
on 3 September 2013
An excellent book to help oneself get a better understanding of oneself, those in and around one's life and the life we are living.
on 28 April 2014
Wonderful book. One of those books you can pick up when you are feeling a bit small and inadequate (I feel we all have those odd moments), and it lifts you. That's the thing I love so much about all the best spiritual teachings, and Ernest knows just how to give you exactly what you need at the right moment. A great healer of spirit.
on 27 March 2015
Brilliant book; Love it. Thank you. Ernest Holmes.