5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and practical!!
Published on 26 Dec 2009 by R. MCPHILLIPS

3.0 out of 5 stars They break easily
They sort of do the job but have no real strength to them. Better of saving up and buying titanium ones.
Published 8 months ago by suffolkpat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and practical!!, 26 Dec 2009
This review is from: Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary) (Sports)
I ordered these as stocking fillers for my children - they have been fascinated by sporks ever since they saw one in a camping shop! These are nice bright colours and a good size for using - they can be used easily for both adults and children. The price was very reasonable and the product very nicely made and seems very strong and durable - since 'santa' bought them they have been used for everything breakfast, christmas dinner and pudding!! Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy ., 17 Nov 2008
S. Corr (Jolly olde England) - See all my reviews
Light weight and colourful enough that even an idiot like me struggles to lose em,good for camping equally useful for eating a packed lunch .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, lovely colours., 23 July 2009
D. Vancheva (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
I have bought the first spork some years ago now, it came with a camping set. Very useful camping tool, especially when you're backpacking for a long trip in the mountains, and you don't want additonal weight. I was very happy to find this set of four colourful sporks - now I can share with friends and family. Very good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spork - why be without one?, 16 July 2010
M. Lawrance (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary) (Sports)
So light and useful just about anywhere. Picnics, overnight camps, overseas travel, camping, festivals, business, long car journeys, you would barely notice it in a bag but very versatile in use. Kids love them. Hygienic, safe and colour-coded. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporktastic, 30 May 2010
Quick delivery. Needed a new spork as I managed to snap mine in air transit!! Now I have one for me and three of my friends love their new sporks too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so useful, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary) (Sports)
we use these all the time for school unches, picnics as awell as camping. nice to get a pack of bright colours so everyone knows whose is theirs.

4.0 out of 5 stars universal handy versatile lightweight eating tool, 10 Nov 2009
R. Meadows (UK) - See all my reviews
Spork is great for rucksack, bags and pockets. Its short cutting blade or knife is probably its least effective feature, for example cutting an apple is difficult. But hey, that's not what its for really and for eating when out and about it's great. Fits pockets, seems unbreakable, withstands reasonable heat, easy to wipe clean and needs very little water to wash it even cleaner, hence good for camping and boating. Comes in pleasing colours. Now have five sporks with picnicing and outdoor gear and have given them as unusual presents too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporks, 22 Jan 2010
S. Meaker (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary) (Sports)
I love these sporks, they are bright, funky and very useful for picnics and lunches. Just keep in the car incase you need a spoon or fork. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Fab - great for me wen I'm travelling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary) (Sports)
These are great for taking to work, on picnics and in backpacks, I take cereal and fruit into work and pop one of these into my bag super! :-)

Light My Fire Spork 4 Pack (Colours May Vary)
8.99