5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for travel too, 2 Feb 2009
Alora (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
We bought this to use at the swimming pool, but it really came into its own when we went on an overseas holiday with our toddler. It rolled up and went in the suitcase, so we had a generous-sized change mat to use in our hotel room whilst on holiday instead of making do with the small portable one in the nappy change bag. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful mat!!!, 17 Nov 2010
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
At first, we were using the travel changing mat that came with the free Boots Parenting Club Changing Bag to change our little guy downstairs. I gotta say, it was really great! Unfortunately, after so much daily use over 6 months, it developed a crack along the fold and needed replacing. My initial search brought up the usual changing mats with pockets and other handy dandy things which we really didn't need. I happened upon this, and I'm so glad I did! The soft foam is comfy as it's cushiony and keeps our little guy warm. The foam also keeps him from scooting up and off of it, like he did with the plastic surface. It's really easy to clean and rolls up nicely. The size is wonderful and accommodates our 7 month old well. If it doesn't need replacing before then, he'll be able to use this until he's potty trained. We haven't taken it to the pool or beach yet, but it's definitely coming along when we do! Fantastic purchase! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Swimming Must Have!!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
Brilliant!!!! I take my little boy swimming weekly and was after a mat i could put on the floor to keep him dry and clean from the wet changing room floor, my friend bought the Huggies frog version and I was going to buy the same until she told me the water seeps right through and does not stay dry, also it is not as big as the splash about version so would not suit my 10 month old, I searched for something else and saw this - well i am not disappointment - i tried it out on a soaking wet floor last week - it stayed dry on top and stops the cold coming though - is also a great size and rolls up brilliant to go in your bag! Highly Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic change mat rolls up really small .easy to store., 20 Nov 2013
Brilliant mat to use as a change mat for babies.it rolls up small and is warm to the touch.very easy to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great changing mat, 22 May 2013
I bought this to use specifically for swimming. It's great as it grips and provides a softer base to change baby on than just the changing room floor. Quick drying too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mat, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
I bought this mat as the padded foam mats dont last long and I wanted one I could store away, this mat is great, nice material and good size. I will also take it on holiday to use in caravan and by pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Oct 2011
S. Mountain - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
Great - lives in the swimming bag and made life much easier when my baby was small as he was slipping about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Changing Mat (Sports Apparel)
nice changing mat, good size for toddler I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Rosemary Harries (london) - See all my reviews
Great mat lovely colour very happy .... Fast delivery..

4.0 out of 5 stars Swimming change mat, 4 Mar 2010
J. Key - See all my reviews
I am yet to use this a the swimming baths as not going until next week. However, I did take this on a weekend trip as it would roll up and take up less space in the car, as well as being pretty light. It is a nice bright pink colour and feels spongey for baby to lie on (although obviously not really thickly padded as this is not the idea). Only slight thing was as it is useful for swim baths - being waterproof - if baby does do a wee whilst being changed, then it tends to sit on the mat and spread about well. However, as mentioned this is to be expected really!

Pros: Large enough size yet light
Nice colour
Seems comfy enough for 'temporary' mat
Doesn't let water seep in from underneath (eg if on wet floor)
Rolls up well and the end of the roll seems to stick to the mat so that it doesn't keep opening back up.