5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Noise Isolating Head Phones
These are the first earphones I have had by Goldring and I bought them after seeing a glowing recommendation on The Gadget Show for their noise isolating ability. I would add that I paid seventeen pounds 99p for my earphones so at that price they offer extreme good value for money.

Published on 28 Mar 2009 by wicket2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound but terrible build quality
When I got these headphones I was very happy with my purchase. They sounded fantastic - much better than any other in-ear phones I'd used before, and they were really comfortable.

Published on 19 Feb 2010 by Mr. Matthew J. Whybourn

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound but terrible build quality, 19 Feb 2010
This review is from: Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish. (Electronics)

Unfortunately though, they were short-lived. Within a month the cable began to come loose from the jack (the metal was exposed). Next, the metal cable began to show around the join of the left and right - finally one of the earbuds completely fell off and the cable broke by the join. This was all within the first 3 months of owning them - and they'd had it.

Steer clear - I since bought some cheap sony headphones which don't sound as good, but they don't sound bad. They've lasted over a year

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Noise Isolating Head Phones, 28 Mar 2009
wicket2005 (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish. (Electronics)

The earphones come with the standard foam cups in 3 sizes to select from to fit your own ear canals as well as a pair of Comply tips. The latter are of a foam like substance that can be squashed down, then you insert them into your ear canal, holding the phones in place whilst the foam expands and seals out a lot of the outside noise.

I have had earphones by Seinheisser and Sony both specifically to block noise out and I can say without a doubt these ones are the best and for the price of them are such good value for what they can do.

Mine are the red ones which also come in a little carry case to keep them safe. I have read you can buy replacement Comply tips but I have not found where from as yet.

The music from my Ipod Touch sounds really good, everything is clear. I am not an audiophile but did find a good review via Google by a proper person testing them and they got a really good review.

I definitely recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor build quality., 13 Oct 2009
This review is from: Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish. (Electronics)
I really wanted to like these headphones but the build quality has let them down lasting just a few months of light use before the wires frayed and the earphone casing fell off!

Sound quality is good but no better than say a pair cx300's.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, 2 April 2009
J. Orton (Burton on Trent , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish. (Electronics)
these headphones are the best i've had, i also got them cheaper when i saw how good they were on the gadget show. I have also tested them and they do block outside sound out really well.

5 starts

Because these are the best, also they are great value at £18.

5.0 out of 5 stars gx 200 in ear headphones., 28 Jan 2010
A2 (stafford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish. (Electronics)
I have found these headphones to be very comfortable and has a nice sound quality, and a good price on amazon.

Goldring GX200 Headphones - Red finish.
Out of stock