5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for making cards etc.
I bought this two years ago and it hasn't let me down yet. Accurate cutting/trimming of card and paper. Fantastic for making your own cards or scrapbooking as it has trimming rotary wheels for various effects from deckle, straight, perforating card and paper quickly and easily. Saves time and effort. Brilliant.
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by Patrick A. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings
Published on 17 Nov 2011 by Mrs. P. J. Dickinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for making cards etc., 4 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 14 Sep 2010
R. J. Edwards (Bedfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
This trimmer is first class, and has superceded my Dahle trimmer which fell to pieces after 10 years service! As someone who does a lot of photo printing/trimming, I did a lot of research before buying this item, as not all trimmers allow you to easily line up the edge of the photo, so that the cutting line is right. This one does the job, with the added bonus (as per the previous review) of being supplied with two spare cutters for different edge patterns. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Jun 2011
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
The item has quite a lot of plastic, but is well made.
I use it to trim smaller photos from A4 sheets and it's ideal at this, being able to make precise cuts.
I generally find that the guillotine is better than the wheel trimmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Cow Guillotine, 9 April 2011
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
Pleased i bought the purple cow guillotine i find it the best cutter i have ever owned i have other cutters but this is far superior to them would recommend it to any crafter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings, 17 Nov 2011
Mrs. P. J. Dickinson "pjd60" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am not too sure what to make of this trimmer. It's a tale of two halves really! The guillotine side is excellent as is the marked grid. The fact that it can be divided into two to take up less space is also good. But the trimmer side of this is so disappointing. It is not accurate enough for my requirements. I wanted to be able to line up and see exactly where the cut would be. If I was using the grid for sizing it would be fine, but I need to be able to do it by eye. My Fiscars mini does this brilliantly but the blades hardly last any length of time, hence I was looking for a replacement. I have now discarded the trimmer side and just use the guillotine for cutting card down from A4 to A5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple cow?!, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
Although I had vaguely heard of the Purple Cow name I knew nothing about the products. This cutter
and trimmer has made a difference to my marriage.. He likes to use a knife when trimming photos and
all his craft items - I am learning to make cards and various other paper crafts so the cutter is
perfect for me. All is harmony in our shared home office now. Highly recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cut to the Chase, 12 May 2012
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
I've only just tried this item out and find it a sharp product for the price.
Excellent for photographs but I'm using it for cutting A5 projucts and a bit slow as only sucessfully cuts 8-10 pages at one time. The safty mechanisim is good and the firm grip handle great stops hand blisters if used for any length of time and helps in keeping control of the item. The paper holder gadget is also useful to stop any movement. Well done Purple Cows nifty little product.
Audrey

5.0 out of 5 stars 2in1 trimmer, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this after returning one from another company as it came incomplete and they were not very helpful I am very glad I did this one is far betterI It is very easy to use and because it splits into 2 very easy to store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2014
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
very happy with this purchase, it has been used many hundreds of times and still remains sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trimmer/cutter, 6 May 2014
This review is from: 2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"- (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent cutter! Versatile tool and a must for all card-makers! Crisp clean cuts every time and clear guide line markings

2-In-1 Combo Trimmer 12"-