5.0 out of 5 stars SIZE / DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS
They are amazingly useful but it's also amazing that nowhere can you find the dimensions for the things!
So for other frustrated potential purchasers.
DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS (which appears on their labels!)
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25". 44.5cm x 32.4cm x 8.3cm
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3". 34.9cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm
Small:...
Published 14 months ago by Mrs EC Hawker

2.0 out of 5 stars sizes need to be more specific
There is nothing wrong with the bags themselves, but there is inadequate information on the sizes. We have sent the medium ones back and ordered large ones. .

YOu should put proper dimensions W H D for every product like this.
Published 19 months ago by David Walton

5.0 out of 5 stars SIZE / DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS, 7 Aug 2013
So for other frustrated potential purchasers.
DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS (which appears on their labels!)
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25". 44.5cm x 32.4cm x 8.3cm
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3". 34.9cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm
Small: 11" x 6.75" x 3". 27.9cm x 17.2cm x 7.6cm
Slim: 14" x 5" x 2.75". 35.6cm x 12.7cm x 7cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 10 April 2013
S. Martin (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a few of these cubes for our recent trip abroad and I must say that in use they exceeded my expectations. I used them mostly for folded T shirts and despite the cubes floppy appearance the clothes arrived exactly as they were when I packed them. I think they are intended mostly for backpackers but they do mean that you can be more efficient with space when packing a suitcase and I will certainly use them on our next trip. On the return journey we found them very useful for holding dirty laundry. I may buy more but as they held more than first sight suggested, it may not be necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd discovered them ages ago, 21 May 2013
A. Walter (Hertford UK) - See all my reviews
Bought a load to separate clothes on trips when different clothing is required for different parts of the journey and where space is at a premium and compression is essential. Worked like a dream and meant that I could keep all my working clothes (I work for a charity in Africa) in one bag, my business meeting clothes in another and my end of work, short vacation clothes in another.
The big ones are best for normal clothing, the medium for underwear and the smaller ones for stuff that gets lost in cases. The choice of colours meant I didn't end up in my wife's clothes...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organiser, 29 Dec 2011
L. Toombs (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
Great for organising stuff in your suitcase when travelling. On arrival, all you need to do is move the packing cube to the drawers for tidy, easy access. A friend gave me some for my birthday, I liked them so much that I bought some more for myself. Also, another friend gave me some for Christmas! I now have 12 in total, but as I am going on a long holiday, I am sure I will be able to use them all. I also use them for keeping my undies sorted at home!

5.0 out of 5 stars How did i live without these!, 16 April 2013
I've just bought the medium, small packing cubes to fit in my 65l rucksack. They are so good I promptly ordered the slim ones as well. They feel really well made, they're light and they more than make up for the extra material by compressing your clothes really well. They've got strong carry handles that feel fine when I have to yank them out of my rucksack. Brilliant, they make me feel so organised!

5.0 out of 5 stars eBags packing cubes, 28 Mar 2013
M. Gough - See all my reviews
I ordered these medium bags as I have already bought and used the large sized ones. They are excellent. A good size, very sturdy and with strong zips. I decided that the medium ones would complete my packing system so ordered them in a different colour to make recognition easier in the depths of a suitcase. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 12 Mar 2012
pretty sturdy bag. can fit plenty in them. I went for the large initially but they were too big for my 48l bag. I can get 3 of these in it though

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jan 2014
I have been back and bought more of these in other sizes and colours, they are solid, well made bags - I have recommended them to others - best ones I have found on the market and at a much more reasonable price than in most camping shops. Bought in different colours so I can differentiate between my things. About to use them travelling around Thailand next so they will be put to the real test!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and robust, but check the sizing, 16 Jun 2014
Lightweight and durable. I half expected the zips to be feeble, but was surprised when they arrived to find them pretty robust looking. I really put them to test over six months away and they came through unscathed. Bought both the small and medium size bags. One medium size bag fit about 10 mens t-shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are so useful. We go on a lot of birdwatching holidays ..., 23 July 2014
These are so useful. We go on a lot of birdwatching holidays worldwide where we live out of a suitcase as we move on every day or so. These make it so easy to see where everything is quickly. A bit thicker than I expected but very good quality.

eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set