on 24 February 2013
Fantastic!

My Nephew loved them aswel as my Brother!

They are Bright and colorful and really attracted his Attention!

Purchased Rainbow and Scorch!

Very Happy!
Just super!
I lead loads of worship in Church and at Messy Church have been looking for sometime for a well made hand puppet to help the stories along and so pleased to have found the perfect buy first time. Fits my adult hand well. Colourful and exciting.
Cannot wait to use it in Church
on 17 January 2012
Brought as xmas present for 10 year old daughter, who loves it, well made hand puppet at a great price, highly recomended.
on 14 February 2013
beautiful product, lovely material! it got here in great timing. the product quality is very good! i am a very satisfied customer with this product thank you.
on 22 March 2013
Good quality puppet,bright nice colours,my doughter loves it,I have to buy another one but different monster,I recomendet it in 100%
on 27 February 2013
Mother inlaw brought this for when she skypes her grandson in Australia, he absolutely loves it, nice & colourful great buy
on 31 December 2015
Both my brothers have one of these puppets and I had to get one too!
All three of my kids love it and is great for encouraging imagination!
Really good quality! And a good price too!
Highly recommended to anyone who has young kids!
on 14 January 2013
Grandson didn't want to put them down on Christmas day and beats a smelly old sock lovely and colourful too
on 4 January 2013
Just great. My sister was so happy with it. She is a teacher & will use to teach to her kids.
on 21 August 2012
Had brilliant fun with grandchildren, puppet durable and funny,
took a lot of handling and still looked fresh after play time.
Children could not get enough of the puppet.