5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent-a-saurus
These shoes are just brilliant, in every aspect of the word.

I was badgered by my young son for a pair for his birthday after seeing them advertise on the television.

Published on 20 May 2009 by Ms. R. J. Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad after care!!!!!
I bought these trainers, and although really nice, the lights on one shoe stopped working within days of wearing them. contacted the seller and no email back. this is a fault with these trainers, this is the second pair where the lights have gone bust!!
Published on 31 Mar. 2009 by J. smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent-a-saurus, 20 May 2009
Ms. R. J. Wood "Beckie" (Huntingdon, UK) - See all my reviews
These shoes are just brilliant, in every aspect of the word.

There are lots of lovely designs to choose from, however I personally prefer these ones as the eyes flash on both sides of the shoes, they light up with every step (even the lightest of steps will trigger the lights).

The material and designs of them are amazing, definitely worth the money spent on them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes! No prob with flashing eyes, 5 Feb. 2010
I bought these shoes for my dinosaur obsessed 2 year old, however I was nearly put off by the problems reviewers described with the flashing eyes stopping working shortly after purchase. I want to therefore note that after 2 weeks of extensive toddler abuse and general wear and tear the shoes are working just fine. The dino-soles look great especially at play groups when he kneels down to hear a story - everyone comments on his feet! Great shoes, very comfy from what I can tell as he never has them off and a bit different from the normal high street offering. Recommemded if you have a boy who wants to wear something a bit funkier than clarks!

May 2010: FYI shoes have only just stopped flashing after two consecutive trips round washing machine after some very muddy puddle weekends. Still his absolute favourites, he looks every morning for his 'dinosaur shoes'. They still fit but when they don't I'll be investing in another pair of dinosoles in a different design. Easily the best value per wear shoes I've bought him (plus the fact he loves putting them on makes getting ready to go out much easier e.g. if we go to the park you can put on your dinosaur shoes - saved a lot of tantrums!!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad after care!!!!!, 31 Mar. 2009
J. smith - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest shoes ever!, 12 Dec. 2009
K. Gregory "Kez" (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for my son after seeing them on TV, he loves them, I love them. They are well made, and are cushiony inside, and so are very comfortable. But most importantly they are just so cool, I wish they made them in my size!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 5 weeks, 8 Nov. 2010
I bought these shoes for my son for school as he loves his dinosaurs and these looked really cool. As they are advertised as 'skate shoes', I stupidly thought they would be slightly more robust than normal shoes. NO NO NO - DO NOT EVEN TAKER A SECOND LOOK! These were on for school - no playing out - no sport - certainly no skate boarding - for a total of 30 days. After 3 weeks the toe of the sole had a massive hole in one shoe, by the 4th week the second shoe sole had several even larger holes, by the 5th week, the workings that operate the flashing lights, which incidentally lasted about a week, were hanging out of the shoe. The uppers are still immaculate, no wear whatsoever so I thought I must have a faulty pair. Reported to KATES SKATES and they offered no explanation but usual wear and tear - really, after 5 weeks.I am now stuck with a pair of useless shoes and a child with wet feet. No replacement, refund or offer was received by KATES SKATES or AMAZON. Goodness knows what would have happened to them if he had actually used them for skateboarding. I would have given them a day - no longer.DO NOT BUY.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dinosoles, 14 May 2009
Ms. G. Lundy - See all my reviews
These shoes looked great, but unfortunately the lights last less than a week! A great shame because my son loved them and the dinosaur foot on the sole looked really cute when he walked. Hopefully the lights will last on other pairs, maybe just the ones we received were faulty. If you can put up with the lights not working, the shoes do look really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosoles, 8 May 2009
K. Evans (uk) - See all my reviews
loved the dinosoles, exact item described, deliverey prompt, will be buying nxt ones from same store, 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll love these, 20 July 2010
My wee son who's three was so excited when he got these and he's worn them every day since. He shows everyone the fab dinosaur footprint sole and stomps to make the eyes light up. They are so cool, I'll definitely be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 7 Jan. 2013
got these for my son as he love dinosoles and best of all they came a day before his birthday so what more could you ask for the were in very good con/tion

1.0 out of 5 stars check your purchases, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Dinosoles Junior X 10 Double Eye Trainer (Apparel)
ordered item, awaited its delivery, finally came and the eye on one of the shoes didnt work, item was once again out of stock, still await refund