4.0 out of 5 stars very white
good quality paint, went on very easily especially when trying to put it on a 15month old. Stayed on for the length of time required and was very easy to remove at the end of the day. would recommend this to anyone who wants to use face paints on their child, easy to use even if you are not a professional.
Published 9 months ago by jacks

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but doesn't last long
Published 12 months ago by SNAmazonian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars very white, 26 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but doesn't last long, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
I used this for Halloween. It was one of the few options at this price (got it for GBP 4.85). It was OK, but it felt too thick at times to apply easily, so I had to mix in a bit of creamy foundation to make it easier, and also it wouldn't stick very well on some spots (maybe it's my face!), so I had to use too much of it. I had it on for several hours, and by the end of the night, it started to crack visibly, even though I took all the recommended steps (used primer, foundation etc.).

3.0 out of 5 stars Supplier good, just product unsuitable., 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
The paint did the job but unfortunately didn't dry. . . That meant that I left marks on other dancers clothes and skin. It was delivered quickly and was the same as the photograph, etc. etc., it just wasn't suitable for a dance as it never dried out. . . Powder face paint would have been more suitable for me. I'll remember for next time. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent for cosplay too, 15 April 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Toy)
Very good product which I bought for cosplay. Covers very good without leaving spots and when combined with a white face powder is very durable and smooth. Definately recomend if you're looking for a good white face paint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 May 2011
J. Hill (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
Good consistency and builds up to good coverage. I have sensitive skin and it was fine on my face
it did not cause any reaction on my skin so i was very happy with it. It goes a long way too as i hardly used any
and i made up five faces!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not great, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
It works but it is kind of light even when you really work it in. Since this is water based there is a really thin line between adding more and just wetting your face which means more makeup comes off than you are adding.

3.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
its good if you get it right first time however if you want to add more to wat youve put on it just wipes off on your sponge :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
I use this on a very regular basis for my face painting and find it a lot easier to use for covering the entire face rather than the normal snazaroo white. It's the quicker and easier way to the perfect white face though sometimes requires 2 coats depending. I will be buying the 250ml tub next time, well worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars greasy, messy, need to apply a lot to make it really white, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
not too bad, Ive got this for halloween, the tub is huge so I will be able to use it another time too! however its REALLY greasy, it smudges as soon as a stand of hair rubs against it, ive had to buy primer and a setting powder in hope I can actually wear this next week without my face ending up half way down my torso.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Clown Make-up (Misc.)
It is great make up, creates a solid white look. Perfect for face painting at parties, or for work, I use it in my work and it is just what I need, mix it with some black face paint to get a great grey face paint with out using too much of the other two, and save some cash in the process.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›