5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filters
These universal filters are great. They can be cut to size and they turn pink when they need to be changed. I will be ordering more as the price and delivery are good.
Published on 25 May 2010 by miss s offor

1.0 out of 5 stars Cooker oil filter
I left it about 3 months to write this review, because initially I believed it should just work fine , like the other brands I bought before from Curry.

Published 10 months ago by domestic engineer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filters, 25 May 2010
This review is from: 2 x UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Cooker Hood Filter, 30 Dec. 2012
I ordered 3 packs of these filters as they seemed excellent value for money...The items arrived in yesterdays post within the time scale advised, I found the instructions about fitting it/them - clear & fitted one of them easily into the Hotpoint cooker hood we have which expels the filtered air to an outside wall vent...I expect it to perform satisfactorily for many weeks before requiring changing....The 'Change Now' colour indicator should be useful to alert me when time for changing it is due.....

Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money Cooker Filters, 26 Mar. 2011
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Needed a new filter for my cooker hood but with it being an older one (Blanco) wasn't sure which make/size to go for. With these filters being universal it did away with me having to get the exact size right (so a god send for most people).

You get two in a pack and just simply cut to the size you need (quite a bit left over both length wise and width wise with mine). When it needs replacing you have it turn pink so you can see at a jiffy. That said though no instructions were given as to which side up or down in goes in (could be a good idea if makers put a marking on for the item to show which side nearest the hob it should go, simply a case of common sense you may say, but if you haven't changed one before (like myself) you won't know.

For the price including the free postage a real saving on those down at the local electrical store and they do work.

I was also impressed with how quickly it was dispatched to me, ordered one day (in afternoon) delivered the morning after that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cooker oil filter, 22 Mar. 2014

I just want to let anybody who read this review know, this filter does NOT suck the oil, go for another brand...you can see the oil hanging on the extractor, I turned the fan to the 3rd scale, still not much oil bing extracted..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for the money and buying again, 9 April 2013
Doccox "ian_cox9" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We have used used 2 pairs of these from 2010 and are just replacing them 3 years later .
They are best used if cut to size and fitted as a double filter which enhances the life time. Then at the next change , move the 2nd filter to the top and put the new one underneath.
Using them singly ( they are thin) seems to make the lifetime extremely short!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct. 2013
Very cheap but do exactly what is needed. I didnt realise how disgusting my filters were until I removed them and the new ones dfefinitely help to eliminate odours when cooking

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 cooker hood filter., 9 Jun. 2012
I bought this product thinking that you got 2 filters but it is 1 large one that makes 2,I have now fitted the filter and am satisfied with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and great value, 19 July 2013
Cartimand (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Arrived, securely packaged in 3 days.

The filter is provided as one long strip, which you then cut to size. The imprinted horizontal lines make it easy to cut straight. There was ample material for 2 filters. It even changes colour to indicate when it needs to be changed.

At well below high-street prices I cannot fault this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cooker vent filters, 12 Dec. 2011
Arrived promptly. Not quite what I was expecting. Despite the description, I was expecting them to look like the one I was replacing (a sponge type). Easily fitted by folding to size but not really sure if they are doing the job or not. I suppose I'll have to wait and see if the stripes change colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last!, 22 July 2011
Rene Kaute - See all my reviews
Unfortunately the filters do not last long. They are very thin and turn red, to indicate they need changing, after only a couple of weeks! I wouldn't buy these again.